• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PRIMAL CLASH BOXES AND MORE (2/4)

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, JAPANESE STUFF (5/07)

Hey everyone,

I have Flashfire stuff up.

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, JAPANESE STUFF (5/07)

Hello, I'm interested in trading my bulk for a Flashfire booster box. I have:

1055 Un/Common
177 Reverse Holos
216 Rares
55 Holo Rares
60 Reverse Holo Rares
Heatran EX
Latios EX
Emolga EX
All cards stated are NM condition.
I believe that I have done my math correctly, and the total point value of all these cards would be 120.5625. Would this trade be worthwhile for you?

I have the following to trade for a Flashfire box (120 pts) .

1744 bulk C/US - 109 pts
132 bulk Rare - 11 pts

Total - 120 pts

I will provide shipping.

Hi there, just wondering, if I threw together 2000 NM un/common cards from my bulk bins, you would trade me a Flashfire box, correct?

BugPokemonMaster316 - Sounds good to me. I'll PM you in a moment.

eDizzle06 - Sounds good... PM on the way

Frost Mage - That is correct. I will also pay for shipping. This can stack for every multiple of 2000 cards. DERPY!!

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, JAPANESE STUFF (5/08)

Awesome! Do you prefer just newer sets (that's mostly all of my bulk)? Also, is it okay if there are a few worthless rares in there as well?

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, JAPANESE STUFF (5/08)

Frost Mage - Doesn't matter to me... it's all good.

Have fun all,
Rob

Haha, I just put together what I counted to be 2000 cards... Jesus. I'll count them again to be sure (oh god) but does that sound good to you? :)

I'd love a set of Mega Charizard Japanese Deck Sleeves. Where can I see point gradings?

Frost Mage - Sounds good, PM on the way

Adam Ryder - Hey, welcome to my thread. My points are listed in my "WANTS" section and outlines what each card is worth. Just accumulate 22 points worth of cards and it's a trade.

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (5/10)

LoveDanielColin - Yes, English only.

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (5/10)

Hey, I am definitely wanting to trade bulk for at least two boxes, have thousands of cards laying around, do you accept basic energies?

Or at least the ones from sets, with a number, and not from the theme decks?

Have 8000 c/uc for now (no basic energy)

Are you getting more boxes? or maybe considering getting a case of the charizard ex boxes?

OK i have 2000 mint c/uc - i'd like to trade for a flashfire box.

I'll take you up on your Flashfire box for 2,000 C/UC deal. If I should be able to ship today. PM to confirm.

PieterPie - I have just received more boxes the other day... I have enough for a case if you wish to trade for that.

LoveDanielColin - Cool, PM on the way

Brave Vesperia - Awesome, I'll PM you

Have fun all,
Rob

I am in the midst of counting my extra cards, but I'm pretty busy so I won't get around to completing my counting for a few more days. Is there any way you can hold a FlashFire booster box for me until a certain day, like say, Friday?

Still have boxes to trade for 2000 C/UC? I've got a box ready to ship if you do. PM to confirm. Thanks!

PsychedelicBreakfast - I usually don't hold product but I think I can make this exception since it's my last ones. Let me know by Friday.

MMAmonchan - Deal, PM on the way.

Have fun all,
Rob

Hi,

I have a combination of cards here I would like to trade for a flashfire booster box if you have any available, I would also be just as fine getting flashfire booster packs equal to the amount of points if you do not. I have (all in Mint/NM);

688 Un/Commons for 43 points
69 Rare for 5.75
87 Reverse Holo for 7.25
64 Holo for 8
Kyurem EX
Keldeo EX
Victini EX FA
Ghetsis FA
Tornadus EX
Thundurus EX FA
Sigilyph Secret Rare
Latias EX
Latios EX FA

If my math is correct I believe this adds up to 121 points, would this be an acceptable trade?
I will also throw in 5 coins from various theme decks and blisters if you'd like, I just have no use for them

Back