• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PRIMAL CLASH BOXES AND MORE (2/4)

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PHANTOM FORCES BOXES AND MORE (11/5)

Hey i have Pokemon Black CiB. How many poke points could i get with that? I have 14 points already in C/U R and R/H.

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PHANTOM FORCES BOXES AND MORE (11/5)

PsychedelicBreakfast - I'm unsure at the moment. What were you looking for?

audioace - Pokemon Black Complete is worth 19 points.

Have fun all,
Rob

Loser626 said:
PsychedelicBreakfast - I'm unsure at the moment. What were you looking for?

audioace - Pokemon Black Complete is worth 19 points.

Have fun all,
Rob

okay, if you ever plan on selling Phantom Forces Singles please message me.

I need:
#62 Dialga EX
#65 Aegislash EX
#113 FA Manectric EX
#114 FA Gengar EX
#116 FA Florges EX
#117 FA AZ
#120 SR M Manectric EX
#121 SR M Gengar EX
#122 SR Dialga EX

I have some of your wants, but I do not see your haves, other than all the stuff in the beginning which frankly confuses me.

What do you have for the newer sets in singles?

Do you think you could get an elite trainer box of Phantom Forces. Or some blister packs of some sort, like the Darkrai and Shiftry? Also, if I have Fair to Good Cards, can I count those under the bulk rate of Played Cards?

I would like to trade for a Phantom Gate Box. What do you need for it in trade?

Do RH Rares count as a Rares? 8 for 1 point? Or are they 5 for 1?

PsychedelicBreakfast - Normally I just do it under the RH rate since I have so many but you can use the rare rate of 8 for 1.

terryanddeidra - 120 points out of my haves

GhostMaster365 - I do have a couple Elite Trainer boxes actually. They're 45 points each.

Have fun all,
Rob

I would like to trade 1080 played bulk cards/45 points for an Elite Trainer Box then.

840 Un/commons played
120 Reverse Holos played
120 Rares played

I also have an extra 6 points for shipping: 144 played Un/commons.

GhostMaster365 - Looks good, I'll PM you

Have fun all,
Rob

exdarkrai01 - Sorry, you're reading the post backwards. Trevenant is on my wants list.

Have fun all,
Rob

Hi, how many points cost Groudon-EX PC (both regular and FA) and P Groudon-EX (both regular and FA)?

Vom - I am unsure at the moment. I will not be trading singles until next week.

Have fun all,
Rob

Alright then. Another question: Do you have Gardevoir EX/Fairy stuff?

Back