• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Sale Thread - Singles, Packs, Trainer Boxes, Supplies, and MORE! (8/29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Loser's Sale Thread -BC singles, meta, RHs, etc (Updated 11/13)

Can you do this? (Offer in bold) Thabks

2x Keldeo Japanese deck sleeves (64 count) $18 $16 each
2x Reshiram Zekrom Japanese deck sleeves (64 count) $18 $16 each

RE: Loser's Sale Thread -BC singles, meta, RHs, etc (Updated 11/13)

Christopher Robin - I could do that. In fact, I just put everything up for sale so I can do it for $15 each for a total of $63 shipped. I'll PM you to see if you're still interested.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - PS Singles| Codes | Japanese deck supplies (Updated 2/07)

*Blows dust off thread*

Plasma Storm singles are up

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - PS Singles| Codes | Japanese deck supplies (Updated 2/07)

I will take,

1x Moltres Ex (14) $4.50 each
1x Zapdos Ex (48) $5 each
1x White Kyurem Ex (96) $5 each
1x Dowsing Machine (128) $6 each

Drop me a PM with your paypal and the cost of shipping to the UK :)

Bendymoose - Sorry, but I had already sold them. I was just unable to update my thread from where I was posting.

Have fun all,
Loser

Hello! Do you still have the TCGO codes?

Also, what kind of payments do you accept?

I am willing to buy all your old tcgo codes as long as the qr code on the codes are fully visible (ideally 10 cards/page) LMK

How low would you go on Lugia EX? I found this price http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lugia-EX-108-135-Pokemon-Plasma-Storm-Holo-Ultra-Rare-Card-/111011268465?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d8c98771

Sorry, the thread was a little outdated. I am out of the Lugia Exs and codes.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - New Japanese Stuff (Updated 4/02)

Hey Everyone,

New Japanese stuff up for sale.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - Japanese Stuff, Codes, and Plasma Freeze (Updated 5/09)

Hey Everyone,

Bumping with some new stuff.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - Japanese Stuff, Codes, and Plasma Freeze (Updated 5/09)

$45 gift would be the lowest I'm willing to go for the 100 scanned.

Have fun all,
Loser

Interested in 1x Thundurus EX RA. How much would shipping be? I am located in the US. And are you able to send out tomorrow? Sorry about the twenty questions, but I need it by Friday!
Thanks.

can I buy these for 40?

3x Heatran Ex (13) $5 each
3x Latias Ex (85) $5 each
3x Latios Ex (86) $5 each

Hey Everyone,

I've updated everything for now.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - Plasma Blast Boxes and Plasma Freeze codes (Updated 8/20)

Hey everyone,

Plasma Blast singles will be going up tonight... sorry for this being so late but the release kind of landed on my vacation so I really had no control.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Sale Thread - Plasma Blast Boxes and Plasma Freeze codes (Updated 8/20)

How much mate will cost you to send me box to Croatia, Europe?

zega90 - According to the USPS, a two pound package has the following rates:

First Class (1-4 weeks): $22
Priority (6-14 days): $43
Express (3-6 days, tracked): $54

Have fun all,
Loser

I will think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back