'Rising Fist' Scans and Translations! [6/11]

Frost Mage said:
ForeignDude said:
Not sure what the point of tool stripper is...
I bet its mistranslated and says you can put two of YOUR Tools back into your hand.
well hope it is... or yea, I'm completely confuzzled at why they made this "tool stripper"...

If it is the right translation, maybe it's so that your opponent's hand is larger for a greater draw from Battle Reporter?

ninjajelli said:
They didn't change the "attack text" on the secret megas to english this time.

I thought the attack text was japanese for the UR, and english for the RR? Isn't this how it is for Rising Fist, or am I missing something...? :p

And that Lucario Full Art! So snazzy! :D

Can virizion accelerate those special herb energies? Or have I just answered my own question in that they are in fact herb energy and not grass?

If they can be accelerated... Then wow.. Genesect just gained 60HP...

Please tell me those megas are available in another rarity other than gold rare because that's gotta be some cruel joke.

TokenDuelist said:
Please tell me those megas are available in another rarity other than gold rare because that's gotta be some cruel joke.
They should be in the normal set (card # under 96) too, like Wild Blaze. M Lucario EX is #53, the RR version of it. :)

Squirtle Squad said:
Can virizion accelerate those special herb energies? Or have I just answered my own question in that they are in fact herb energy and not grass?

If they can be accelerated... Then wow.. Genesect just gained 60HP...

I don't think so since when I read the translation the herb energy do not count as "grass energy " until it is attached to a grass pokemon so I think it would be an illegal search it would be like attaching rainbow energy from emerald slash

Yay, Maintenance is back!

What, it was one of those cards that I've been wanting after becoming so frustrated with constantly having to toss a bunch of "good" cards with Professor Juniper or having too large of a hand for the various "draw until you have X cards in hand" effects. It would be better if you could shuffle as many cards from your hand into your deck as you wished and if it was "draw up to 1 card", but I'll take what I can get. Also with all the "outs" some decks run, that single card draw might even be useful from time to time.

Also, about Herb Energy, normally an Energy card not attached to a Pokémon counts as whatever the symbol in the upper corner indicates. The translation makes it sound like it wouldn't count as (G) Energy in deck, but said symbol suggests it does.

Takezo_Kensei said:
What I don't understand is how people aren't freaking out about that Belt tool. Expert Belt anyone?

Also looks a bit like a head band akin to what is commonly seen on stereotypical video game martial artists like Ryu from the Street Fighter series... which should freak people out even more because as impressive as Expert Belt was, it was no Focus Band.

Fossil Researcher being limited to Amaura and Tyrunt is ridiculous.

And god, the Eeveelutions being printed AGAIN when they just appeared three times in the BW era. I love them but I'd much rather see some Pokemon who haven't appeared in the TCG since freaking 2007.

Love, love, love Dragonite EX FA and Korrina FA. <3 So glad I went with double booster boxes and the Mega Lucario box for this set. Can't wait to see the fossils, too!

Oh-My-Gooooosh i looooooove Dragonite-EX!!! My life was just waiting for it!!!!!! My decks will always have room for it!!

And oh, M-Heracross is weaker than i thought. Mehhhh.

Back