'Rising Fist' Scans and Translations! [6/11]

Those full art EXs will be pretty awesome: dragonite, heracross, lucario, and who knows what else :D

Oh man early leaks are awesome! That Dragonite ex sure looks cool! Can't wait to see a FA!

It also looks like there's like at least 7 other trainers. Can't wait to find out what they do. FA Korrina is cool but oh boy special grass!! I wonder if it's the same as special fighting.

That Special Grass Energy seems pretty decent. Korrina FA looks very nice, as do Dragonite EX and Heracross EX. Hopefully this special Grass energy will give Heracross EX a little more competitive viability.

*Sigh* Looks like M Heracross won't be seeing much play. In other news, those Lucario, Dragonite, and Seismitoad full arts look fantastic. I'm a little disappointed the SRs are still just the gold megas, but they still look pretty neat.

Seismitoad... never saw that one coming.

Cool full arts. Is it just me or is the finish different? Doesn't look like it has the raised line work.

Omg v.v Mega Heracross looks like it could be good with Aromatisse + Max Potion + Herb Energy! Also, Dragonite EX looks amaaazzziinnnggg v.v As does FA Korrina, I can't wait to add it to my FA Supporter collection!

Frost Mage said:
Omg v.v Mega Heracross looks like it could be good with Aromatisse + Max Potion + Herb Energy! Also, Dragonite EX looks amaaazzziinnnggg v.v As does FA Korrina, I can't wait to add it to my FA Supporter collection!
Aromatisse wouldn't be able to transfer herb energy.

The FAs look amazing, I need that Lucario FA in my life! Not keen on the Seismitoad though. I'm getting so pumped for this set now!

Slowbro said:
Frost Mage said:
Aromatisse wouldn't be able to transfer herb energy.
No, but it can transfer Rainbows. Two separate thoughts I guess. xD

Back