BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Reshiram, I don't know, I just saw it and my brain told me "This seems cooler than Zekrom..." And I love the fire generator in it's back...When it farts, the world will explode! Anyway, I love fire types more than electric, and it's cool how Reshiram is white, because fire types are always red...besides Ninetales and Vulpix...and because White is the hottest kind of fire. So Reshiram for me! Oh yeah, and Reshiram looks bold and calm in the boxart, I like that about him. So I'm going for Pokemon Black. And It's MY opinion. Don't go judging it.

EDIT: One more thing, I mostly wanna get Reshiram because most people are going for Zekrom. And I always get the least picked pokemon game.

I like Rekrom...I thinks its unique to have an Electric/Dragon couse Fire/Dragon kinda goes together. I loke both of them but i would prolly pick Rekrom.

i really love Reshiram, and will be getting Black version for it. Of course that is subject to change depending on the version exclusives...

I like them both but I really love Reshiram I just wish it had blue fire it would look so much nicer.

Okay so I was re-looking them, and now I'm starting to fall for Reshiram C:
Just something about the snout

I MIGHT get black after i saw the 3D versions for zekrom and Reshiram. Because reshiram looked like he was going to tear **** up!

zekrom because reshiram let me down w/ it being a fire type not something better and i like the ones people like less or are underrated and i think zekrom has a good,interesting type well reshiram's type would have happened sometime and maybe this gen with another poke

okay, well i dont feel like naming so im describing, even though i know there names. these are the pokemon we know so far.

- baby dark fox
- big dark fox
- grass snake starter
- grass snake starter first evo
- fire pig starter
- water otter starter
- water otter starter first evo
- baby pidgeon
- baby pidgeon first evo
- zebra
- dharma doll
- gear *_*
- chinchilla
- crocodile
- tapir
- sarcophagus
- electric spider
- baby mole
- bigger mole
- mantis
- green cell blob
- goth lolita chick
- nosepass cousin
- fighting beaver
- zubat & koffing love child
- larvitar cousin
- green tree grass monkey thing
- 13th movie credits unamed pokemon
- yin
- yang

~we have seen 30 total new pokemon in some way, but if you include the unshown bird pokemon, and the final evos of the 3 starters, and the middle evo of Pokabu.. 35 new pokemon so far and more to come!

~OH AND I NO IM VERY OFF TOPIC AND I PUT THIS ON THE WRONG THREAD,BUT IM TIRED,SO YEAH....~

blindstien said:
i will 4evr love zekrom in mean the name the appearance and especially since they make him look evil i love that so much

reshirom aint got nothin against zekrom and plus zekrom is dragon/electric aint better than that :)

Well Reshiram has got something on zekrom, height? And Zekrommight look sort of demonic but Reshiram has got this really powerful feel about it, in my opinion.

Ice_Master said:
I like Rekrom...I thinks its unique to have an Electric/Dragon couse Fire/Dragon kinda goes together. I loke both of them but i would prolly pick Rekrom.

I'm guessing you mean Zekrom? Imagine both of them combined. That shouldn't even have been thought of. o_O

The first time when Reshiram and Zekrom was revealed on Pokemon.com, my first impression was that Zekrom looked badass. In time im starting to like Reshiram, considered that Reshiram seems to be getting little support since people chose Zekrom over him. Reshiram looks badass too; maybe the fact he looks like a werewolf with wings?

Zekrom for me I guess. But both of them are beautiful. Reshiram shows the more glamorous side, while Zekrom simply emanates pure, solid darkness. Hate that they're both part-Dragon types though, too unoriginal.

Lol I keep thinking that I'm seeing Reshiram as farting out flames from its butt-tail from that 3D pic of Resh. Looks a little hilarious to me =P

@Above: You aren't the only one.

WPM posted some great pictures of the duo. Zekrom looks horrifying powerful in that one above the standoff.

And you know, we only have the details for 14 of them. That's less than half, especially when you add the new bird.

ANYWAY, on topic, I doubt Zekrom is gonna turn out good. At least, not conventionally. Also, Reshiram IS farting out flames. =P

Definitly Zekrom because he so beats and own the opposing teams pokemon :p, and the fact that he is Dragon/{L}, so im getting white.

Reshiram's trying to be phoenix-like and yet not at the same time.

Reshiram's advantage over Zekrom is his fire typing, he doesn't hate Ice unlike Zekrom...

But still,

THIS GUY IS MORE BADASS
zekrom.jpg

slightly off topic: RAYQUAZA IS STILL THE COOLEST DRAGON EVER :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back