BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reshiram definitely. It looks more serene or peaceful. There's something about it that seems more natural than Zekrom, and simpler than Zekrom. I like natural & simple things. Plus, it'd be nice if Reshiram produced white flames instead of the red/orange we always see.

Decmaster said:
A) Transformers are cool, but the robotic world shouldn't be entering the Pokemon world IMO.

B) Palkia is beast, but we may have a Palkia impersonator on our hands. I also feel that Pokemon shouldn't be ripoffs of other Pokemon.

I'm not a hater of Zekrom, though, the type combo Dragon/Electric is cool, Electric and Dragon types are awesome, and he does look a little cool, but I still like Reshiram better.

Isshu is the most futuristic region yet. Hiun is a highly-urbanized metropolis....?

The good thing about dragon fire is, Reshiram won't hate ice beam anymore.

And as WPM said, different people work on different pokemon for every generation. It's just a coincidence that some parts of Zek look Palkia-like.

Its like who's better Slash or Jimmy page (Slash) LOL
Em well i love them both But i like Black so 4 that reason im going with Zekrom:D
But in the world of Pokémon we can have Both LOL so it does't Matter does it???

Put that Level up thing in your signature.

dmaster out.

They're both really interesting, but I prefer Reshiram because it looks a lot more like a pokemon to me :S. Zekrom still seems pretty cool though :)

I still don't understand that a fox-faced-puny-handed-huge-tailed-thing could be more popular than Zekrom! This is so disappointing...I thought that Zekrom would be more popular by a mile.

EspeonROX said:
I still don't understand that a fox-faced-puny-handed-huge-tailed-thing could be more popular than Zekrom! This is so disappointing...I thought that Zekrom would be more popular by a mile.

Sigh... some people just have different taste

EspeonROX said:

Because Zekkie is getting popular in the wrong direction...

possibly:

-He's getting overrated much, some people don't like overrated pokemon.

-Others like to buy the counterpart of the version that many would buy.

-Nostalgia. I know Reshi looks more of a pokemon than Zekkie.

-Some loves the chicken than the turbine-powered Megazord.

But I think the first one is the most reasonable. But still... Zekrom >>>>>>>>>>>>Reshiram lol.:p

Overrated? How is he overrated? He just looks like a freakin' boss. He does look like a YGO monster, but Reshiram is so bad, (IMO), that there's no contest.

EspeonROX said:
Overrated? How is he overrated? He just looks like a freakin' boss. He does look like a YGO monster, but Reshiram is so bad, (IMO), that there's no contest.

Couldn't agree more. I want to see Reshiram and Zekrom's Pokemon Cards :D

I think everyone is going for Reshiguy because they suspect he is peaceful and "GOOD" . I'm going to laugh so hard when Reshiguy ends up evil.

Hellion said:
I think everyone is going for Reshiguy because they suspect he is peaceful and "GOOD" . I'm going to laugh so hard when Reshiguy ends up evil.

This is completely ironic. Everyone is getting Reshiram because they think Zekrom is overrated. But nobody's getting Zekrom, and Reshiram is overrated.

It's Lugia and Ho-oh all over again.

I liked Reshiram before but now i'm starting to like Zekrom more, especially because he looks like palkia and i love palkia's cry. Now i like them equal whatever shall i choose?

Hellion said:
I hope so too! ARGH! PUSA, let Zekrom PWN!

EspeonROX said:

Exactely what I was thinking. Zekrom is SO much better, it DESERVES more popularity!

I voted for Zekrom because, truthfully, I believe electric is much cooler than fire. Not just that, but I live in Oklahoma, a place that sees a lot of storms, especially thunderstorms. Even today it has been raining and such. I've been around storms and storm clouds for most of my life, so I've had a small fascination with thunder, lightning, rain, tornadoes, and clouds.. Also, the different kinds of storm clouds. Naturally, I like Zekrom more because it "hides in thunderclouds", while Reshiram "heats the atmosphere". Both of these Pokemon seem very interesting, and fairly scientifically-based, but surely if I had to choose, it'd be Zekrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back