BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
reshiram-anime.jpg

How do people vote for that!?

Zekrom but is not a LOT better than Reshiram, i just prefer the design of Zekrom. I think dragon type was not really original for those legendaries...

AmonRa: Hahaha, I agree. When you just look back at the good ol' days, when Psychic-types were deemed unstoppable: Mewtwo, Celebi! Ho-Oh was cool.
steph: I think Zekrom's engine looks more natural though, rather than an actual engine.

Yeah I see what you mean, maybe they will have a part of the story (the butts), who knows?

The ''engine'' on Zekrom looks more natural because Zekrom looks a little bit mechanical or robotic, at least more than Reshiram does.

EspeonROX said:
reshiram-anime.jpg

How do people vote for that!?
ShayminSky said:
2luw1n9.jpg

"IMMA OMNOMNOM ON YOUR SOUL!"

I like keeping my soul in one piece. But I like both of them. Now, Zekrom looks, scary. I can't wait to see what they do in the plot. Since Yin/Yang aren't really fighting each other, they are actually going for the same goal.

When I first saw these two on this website, I liked Reshiram better than Zekrom. I came back a couple hours later and examined them more closely. Now, I like Zekrom because of its turbine tail and its terrifying appearance. Reshiram doesn't look nearly as fierce, and it has crotch plummage.

Zekrom won me over in the long run.

runeon12 said:
Reshiram, I like the color white and the mystical appearance.

Mystical Appearance?
He has a rocket booster for his butt.
that doesnt seem mystic to me

It's a Torch ! D:< *shake fits*
Reshiram for his color and natural aspect. His heads reminds me a wolf/fox. :D

torch, rockets, no difference :)
I think i would pick zekrom though, as you can see from my avatar

The new pics really makes it seem like reshiram and zekrom are angel and devil, I mean just look at how evil zekrom looks.

i will 4evr love zekrom in mean the name the appearance and especially since they make him look evil i love that so much

reshirom aint got nothin against zekrom and plus zekrom is dragon/electric aint better than that :)

I still haven't changed my mind. Zekrom only got cooler in my eyes.

Too mechanical to be a pokemon? There's a line drawn for that? Then we might as well take out Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Metagross, Metang, Beldum, Registeel, Magnezone...

They're all mechanical. o_O

Plus, I can say Reshiram's groin growth there is too long for him to be a pokemon.

Is there a line drawn for that? Well, there is now. {F}

I think Zekrom looks wicked - I've loved it since I first saw the art for it posted. Not that crazy about Reshiram though.. but I love Zekrom!

i think people love reshiram because it seems more traditional and natural in a way
but on the other hand people love zekrom because it seems futuristic and new

personally i like reshiram
but zekrom is cool to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back