BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually surprised that Reshiram is so popular in this poll. I like it so much because it's not overrated like Zekrom. I've taken Zekrom to be more popular, at least from what I've heard when asking around. I didn't prefer one over the other, but I decided I wanted Reshiram for sure when my best friend started bashing it. I decided I would train Reshiram and beat the crap out of his Zekrom! >:O

zekrom all teh way because reshiram fire dragon type is too typical of a mix type while lighting type theres only 2 other legenday raikou and zapdos in all 5 gens. fire has 3 at least. so zekrom is going to be a the long awaited eletric type legendary. and zekrom looks way cooler.

I say Reshiram. I am very very fond of Fire-types and Dragon-types, so combined.... I say: FINALLY!

I like them both. But I prefer Zekrom. I especially love it's hands, wings and eyes.

I dislike Reshiram's wings/arms. They look unnatural. Like they don't have enough joints (probably because of the hands). I do like that it's white with blue eyes.

I like Reshiram best. White has always been one of my favourite colors, and Reshiram looks awesome and very different from other pokés.
I like the idea with a white dragon, and it's eyes and it's tail is really cool, and it's claws that is placed on it's wings, that is so awesome:D
Zekrom is also really cool, i like it's tail and it's look, but i think that Reshiram is more cool:D

Wolf616 said:
I like them both. But I prefer Zekrom. I especially love it's hands, wings and eyes.

I dislike Reshiram's wings/arms. They look unnatural. Like they don't have enough joints (probably because of the hands). I do like that it's white with blue eyes.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon much? -_-

And Zekrom is Red-Eyes? Wow. Pokemon might be going Yu-Gi-Oh...

reshiram's look is better than zekrom. i don't get zekrom's look. he is a guy that looks like it don't moves. reshiram is a guy that looks like it moves all the time!

I don't get why people choose Reshiram just because Zekrom seems overrated. And when looking at this poll....Reshiram is the overrated one. I think the robotic look is nice on Zekrom, and his engine tail goes with it better. But Reshiram has no robotic look with yet another engine-like tail. Also the little hands on Reshiram disturb me. It just doesn't look right and Zekrom's are so much cooler, with the shields on the back. They look more like claws, instead of hands.

Steadfast said:
I don't get why people choose Reshiram just because Zekrom seems overrated. And when looking at this poll...Reshiram is the overrated one. I think the robotic look is nice on Zekrom, and his engine tail goes with it better. But Reshiram has no robotic look with yet another engine-like tail. Also the little hands on Reshiram disturb me. It just doesn't look right and Zekrom's are so much cooler, with the shields on the back. They look more like claws, instead of hands.

It's the Overrated Legendary effect. It's happened since 2nd gen. The better looking of the legendaries(Zekrom) is called overrated immediately, so everyone likes the other one more(Reshiram) because they think the first one is overrated. What this leads to is the Overrated one being the one NOBODY likes, while the underrated one is the one that becomes overrated.

Again, it's happened since 2nd gen. I was around for the Lugia vs Ho-Oh debate. It was very similar.

EspeonROX said:
Blue-Eyes White Dragon much? -_-

And Zekrom is Red-Eyes? Wow. Pokemon might be going Yu-Gi-Oh...

Oh come on! Low pigment leads to blue or red eyes. It's very logical for a white animal to have blue eyes. That has nothing to do with Yu-gi-oh.

Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509.jpg

goat1.jpg

Everyone just has to stop comparing Pokemon to Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, etc. They are separate franchises, and just because some of the hundreds of monsters look similar, it doesn't mean they're copying each other.

Wolf616 said:
Oh come on! Low pigment leads to blue or red eyes. It's very logical for a white animal to have blue eyes. That has nothing to do with Yu-gi-oh.

Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509.jpg

goat1.jpg

Everyone just has to stop comparing Pokemon to Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, etc. They are separate franchises, and just because some of the hundreds of monsters look similar, it doesn't mean they're copying each other.

Well, saying you like a dragont hat is white and has blue eyes... xD

That is the one specific statement I actually understand comparisons in. lmao.

Wolf616 said:
It doesn't even look like a dragon. :p

Nevertheless, it is a dragon. =P A white dragon. With blue eyes. That is the one connection I can totally understand someone making.

Wolf616 said:
It doesn't even look like a dragon. :p

Altaria doesn't either, but whatever, it's GameFreak, there free to do anything they want :p

I like Zekrom better. He just looks cooler. Being electric and dragon type is awesome. Reshiram looks cool too, but black looks cooler. I'm getting pokemon white so I can get Zekrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back