Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reggie McGigas, I think you may have selected the wrong file when choosing which video to upload... the footage is of Race 8 again! :p

I'll upgrade reliability though, and I'm looking forward to watching my upcoming win! :U

@Reggie McGigas, I think you may have selected the wrong file when choosing which video to upload... the footage is of Race 8 again! :p

I'll upgrade reliability though, and I'm looking forward to watching my upcoming win! :U

Ah, super sorry about that. Hopefully it will be up tonight or tomorrow. Accidentally uploading the wrong file really put a dent in my plans as I don't have access to my computer until late tonight. Also, expect Race 10 to be up by thursday.

I'll make the upgrade when I see why I lost the lead. I've been consistent throughout the season, which makes me think my consistency will run out when the playoffs start. So I need that bye into the Top 4. With Celever tied with me, and bbninjas 1 point behind, that'll be tough to pull off.

Well, my car had the lead twice and blew it both times. So I'll upgrade Aggression.

Reliability please. :3

I'll probably be on vacation for the rest of the races, so feel free to randomize my upgrades from here on out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back