Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, Celever, you should thank me for letting you choose Seel, Seels always win! :D
Season 4 is going to be fun! :D

:eek::eek: ...It was a setup! You plowed into me in that caution to get me out of Celever's way! That way the Seel could win! It's a conspiracy!

Never get in the way of the Seel twins! :D

I don't care what kind of type advantage Seel has, Talonflame could take down a pair of Seel any day!:mad:

And just what does the commissioner have to say about this in terms of a penalty? It's not the first time Celever has been associated with ramming into someone head-on.

I don't care what kind of type advantage Seel has, Talonflame could take down a pair of Seel any day!:mad:

And just what does the commissioner have to say about this in terms of a penalty? It's not the first time Celever has been associated with ramming into someone head-on.

Instead of punishing for teaming up...maybe we should encourage it next year? Ya know in NASCAR they have teams, but I'm not really sure how that could work in RRC. The 74,and 99 could be a team maybe? Hmm...

But I do agree with Blakers that collusion isn't okay. Maybe both celever and tds start with 1 point less than everyone else ;)

Instead of punishing for teaming up...maybe we should encourage it next year? Ya know in NASCAR they have teams, but I'm not really sure how that could work in RRC. The 74,and 99 could be a team maybe? Hmm...

But I do agree with Blakers that collusion isn't okay. Maybe both celever and tds start with 1 point less than everyone else ;)

I do like the idea of teams, but I was kidding about a punishment!

I also think the idea of teaming up in a future season is super cool! Dibs having TDS as my partner -- I'll be the shiny Seel. :p

And it's just tactical crashing, Blakers! Like screening in basketball or tackling people who are about to tackle the ball-carrier in American Football. No malignancy involved, of course. ;)

This collusion isn't on the same level as 2013 Richmond tho. This collusion needed more spinning, random pitting, and of course; more David Gilliland. ;)

I also think the idea of teaming up in a future season is super cool! Dibs having TDS as my partner -- I'll be the shiny Seel. :p

And it's just tactical crashing, Blakers! Like screening in basketball or tackling people who are about to tackle the ball-carrier in American Football. No malignancy involved, of course. ;)

Well, if you guys can dish it out, be prepared to get it in turn. What goes around comes back around, after all.:D

Uh, who won? I feel REALLY stupid asking this but I can make sense of much right now besides keyboards.

Hey, I'm gonna be Cosmog for RRC Season 4. If anyone else attempts to call it, I swear I will beat them up until they are... hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back