Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 3: Final Race Up! Craziest Finish to a Season Ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the first playoff race, expect it up tomorrow! Also, anyone who picks one of the 4 Regis in season four gets 201 points instead of 200 ;)

I have a few legendary Pokemon that I want to choose between; it may take a while for me to make my decision though.

Sadly I forgot to export the race results but here's a list made by looking at the replay: the positions are correct, I just don't have time intervals and stuff like that.

1. Blakers - 48
2. Reinforce - 21
3. Tails - 78
------------------------
4. Athena - 17
5. Double O Squirtle - 2
6. Ice Espeon - 6
7. Steffenka - 42
8. Jabberwock - 04
9. Robin Aisaga - 19
10. bbninjas - 8
11. Rainyman123- 98 - Accident
12. TheFlyingPidove - 73 - Accident
13. TheDivingSeel - 74 - Accident
14. GM Draclord - 16 - Accident
15. King Xerneas - 03 - Accident

Reinforce- 21 Galvantula Car
Blakers - 48 Talonflame Car
Tails - 78 Primariana Car
Celever - 99 Seel Car

pW2SITa.png

Last edited:
init2winit :cool:;)

Also, King Xerneas's flip reminded me a lot of Kyle Busch's flip at Daytona in 2014. His car wasn't really intended to flip; it just got pushed into a roll.

All right! I won, and made it to the finals! Best of luck to Reinforce, Tails, and Celever in the finale!

Just ran the final race and oh my god that was probably the craziest race I have ever seen in my life. I don't wanna rush by posting these every day but since I'm on break I have tons of free time to make and edit these so it might be out late tomorrow night. I don't wanna post it the 24th or 25th cause people are usually busy then for holiday stuff, so it will either be the 23rd or 26th. Also, for RRC Season 4, @Anthony Orosco and @GM DracLord are the only cars eligible to keep their paint schemes from this season as next season is legendary and ultra beast only, meaning all of you will need to shake thins up next season.

Storylines headed into the final race

Can Celever Win the Championship?

When you think about it, Celever is arguably the best driver in RRC history. He holds the total win record in RRC history with 4 wins. He got second place in RRC season 1 and was very close to winning but my computer's hard drive was corrupted and I lost the data for all the cars, so I was never able to have a proper conclusion to that series. Every year he somehow finds ways on top, but the one prize that's eluded him is a true RRC Championship, and he has the opportunity to get it back tonight.

Can Blakers Finish His Great Season with a Title Win?
RRC Season 3 has definitely been a breakout year for the 48 team of Blakers. He showed potential with a second place finish late in RRC season 2 and he exploded for two wins this season, which is the most out of any driver this season. If Blakers were to get first place at Daytona, not only would he win the title but he would tie NameBlank's record for most wins in a single season (3)

Will Reinforce Pull Off the Greatest Upset in RRC History?
Although he has ran pretty consistent this year, Reinforce is easily the odd man out when it comes to the final four. He's the only rookie, he has no wins, and barely even got in to being the final four. Hell, Reinforce could actually win the title without getting a single win, which would be absolutely insane. Despite all this against him, Reinforce is not a driver to be messed with. He's come very close to winning several times this year and could do it at Daytona and take the title with him.

Will Tails Take Home the Trophy?
Yeah, I know there's no real RRC trophy, which sucks because a simulated racing game with Pokemon themed Nascars totally deserves one. Nethertheless, Tails has been a front runner throughout the entire season and could grab the title here. Tails radically changed his look from season two from the 25 Whimsicott car but has found similar success on the track with one win in seasons 2 and 3. Unlike season 2, though, Tails is in the finals to get the RRC championship and we could see the 78 car in victory lane in the next few days.​

Will Reinforce Pull Off the Greatest Upset in RRC History?
Although he has ran pretty consistent this year, Reinforce is easily the odd man out when it comes to the final four. He's the only rookie, he has no wins, and barely even got in to being the final four. Hell, Reinforce could actually win the title without getting a single win, which would be absolutely insane. Despite all this against him, Reinforce is not a driver to be messed with. He's come very close to winning several times this year and could do it at Daytona and take the title with him.

This sounds like the plot of an underdog story movie.

The most insane finish in RRC history and possibly in racing history, I've never seen anything quite like it before. And watch the entire video for fun ;)

F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 4 38 Lord O Da Rings 104.316 16 1 Running
1 26 04 Jabberwock -0.000 16 0 Running
3 5 03 King Xerneas -0.10 16 0 Running
4 23 64 PikaMasterJesi -0.17 16 8* Running
5 17 17 Athena -0.19 16 0 Running
6 21 42 Steffenka -0.27 16 0 Running
7 16 98 Rainyman123 -0.31 16 0 Running
8 7 99 Celever -0.35 16 0 Running
9 10 21 Reinforce -0.42 16 0 Running
10 22 2 DoubleOSquirtle -0.49 16 0 Running
11 11 16 GM Draclord -0.60 16 0 Running
12 6 78 Tails -1.86 16 0 Running
13 15 8 bbninjas -4.64 16 0 Running
14 14 6 Ice Espeon -11.96 16 0 Running
15 12 47 NightofYuyuko -14.82 16 0 Running
16 25 95 QuakingPunch73 -15.14 16 0 Running
17 9 73 TheFlyingPidove -7.51 16 0 Running
18 3 52 TheGrovyleKid -6L 10 0 Retired
19 2 22 NinjaPenguin -6L 10 0 Retired
20 13 19 Robin Aisaga -6L 10 0 Retired
21 20 46 Skyleaf2000 -6L 10 0 Retired
22 1 48 Blakers -6L 10 7 Engine
23 18 74 TheDivingSeel -6L 10 0 Accident
24 8 07 Mudkipfan12 -6L 10 0 Accident
25 28 1 SceptileMaster -7L 9 0 Accident
26 27 18 Celty -7L 9 0 Accident
27 24 3 Tempest -13L 3 0 Retired
28 19 71 Anthony Orosco -13L 3 0 Retired

Final Points Results:
1. Celever - 99
2. Reinforce - 21
3. Tails - 78
4. Blakers - 48

@Ice Espeon If you'd like to calculate the full points results go ahead, it would be much appreciated! Congrats to Celever for winning.

Driver Awards:

Regular Season Champ AND RRC Champion - Celever (99)
Celever had a really impressive preformance this year. Only 1 win but consistant finishes kept him in the contention for the title and he was definently one of the favorites to win the title this year. He proved that he has to be one of the best if not the best RRC drivers in history with his preformance here.

Breakout Driver- Blakers (48)
Admittedly, I wasn't expecting Blakers to have the level of sucess he had this year but he had an impressive 2 wins this year and went till the final four before being plowed into by TheDivingSeel on that caution flag. Perhaps next year Blakers will do what he almost did this year and get a RRC title.

Rookie of the Year- Reinforce (21)
He may have gotten no wins this year but man you can't say Reinforce had a good season. Several top 5 finishes and lasting until the final four, it's pretty obvious to me that Reinforce will have an amazing season 4 should he decide to return

Most Improved from last year- Steffenka (42)
Steff had 0 wins in his last two seasons combined but stepped it up in season 3 with multiple top 10s and a win at Talledega. He also came very close to advancing to the final four as well.

Most Improved from start to finish - Mudkipfan07 (07)
Let's be real here, Mudkipfan sucked during the first half of the season - he failed to get a single point until week four! However, he didn't get up and got 3 top 10 finishes in a row which is hard to acomplish in RRC and even got a 2nd place finish this season. I'm predicting that Mudkip will break out next season and get a win or two.

Most Wins - Tied Between Jabberwock (04) and Blakers (48)
Although Jabberwock's win at race 13 might be controversial considering he tied, we'll include him up here. Both these drivers had great seasons and could be final four contenders for RRC season 4.

Best Finish - Race 13
Really, how could a tie not be the best finish of the season? This is something that will probably never happen again in RRC. I could do 100 seasons and never see something like this again.

Thank you all for an amazing season and congrats to our champion. Hope to see you next year for RRC Season 4!​

The most insane finish in RRC history and possibly in racing history, I've never seen anything quite like it before. And watch the entire video for fun ;)

F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 4 38 Lord O Da Rings 104.316 16 1 Running
1 26 04 Jabberwock -0.000 16 0 Running
3 5 03 King Xerneas -0.10 16 0 Running
4 23 64 PikaMasterJesi -0.17 16 8* Running
5 17 17 Athena -0.19 16 0 Running
6 21 42 Steffenka -0.27 16 0 Running
7 16 98 Rainyman123 -0.31 16 0 Running
8 7 99 Celever -0.35 16 0 Running
9 10 21 Reinforce -0.42 16 0 Running
10 22 2 DoubleOSquirtle -0.49 16 0 Running
11 11 16 GM Draclord -0.60 16 0 Running
12 6 78 Tails -1.86 16 0 Running
13 15 8 bbninjas -4.64 16 0 Running
14 14 6 Ice Espeon -11.96 16 0 Running
15 12 47 NightofYuyuko -14.82 16 0 Running
16 25 95 QuakingPunch73 -15.14 16 0 Running
17 9 73 TheFlyingPidove -7.51 16 0 Running
18 3 52 TheGrovyleKid -6L 10 0 Retired
19 2 22 NinjaPenguin -6L 10 0 Retired
20 13 19 Robin Aisaga -6L 10 0 Retired
21 20 46 Skyleaf2000 -6L 10 0 Retired
22 1 48 Blakers -6L 10 7 Engine
23 18 74 TheDivingSeel -6L 10 0 Accident
24 8 07 Mudkipfan12 -6L 10 0 Accident
25 28 1 SceptileMaster -7L 9 0 Accident
26 27 18 Celty -7L 9 0 Accident
27 24 3 Tempest -13L 3 0 Retired
28 19 71 Anthony Orosco -13L 3 0 Retired

Final Points Results:
1. Celever - 99
2. Reinforce - 21
3. Tails - 78
4. Blakers - 48

@Ice Espeon If you'd like to calculate the full points results go ahead, it would be much appreciated! Congrats to Celever for winning.

Driver Awards:

Regular Season Champ AND RRC Champion - Celever (99)
Celever had a really impressive preformance this year. Only 1 win but consistant finishes kept him in the contention for the title and he was definently one of the favorites to win the title this year. He proved that he has to be one of the best if not the best RRC drivers in history with his preformance here.

Breakout Driver- Blakers (48)
Admittedly, I wasn't expecting Blakers to have the level of sucess he had this year but he had an impressive 2 wins this year and went till the final four before being plowed into by TheDivingSeel on that caution flag. Perhaps next year Blakers will do what he almost did this year and get a RRC title.

Rookie of the Year- Reinforce (21)
He may have gotten no wins this year but man you can't say Reinforce had a good season. Several top 5 finishes and lasting until the final four, it's pretty obvious to me that Reinforce will have an amazing season 4 should he decide to return

Most Improved from last year- Steffenka (42)
Steff had 0 wins in his last two seasons combined but stepped it up in season 3 with multiple top 10s and a win at Talledega. He also came very close to advancing to the final four as well.

Most Improved from start to finish - Mudkipfan07 (07)
Let's be real here, Mudkipfan sucked during the first half of the season - he failed to get a single point until week four! However, he didn't get up and got 3 top 10 finishes in a row which is hard to acomplish in RRC and even got a 2nd place finish this season. I'm predicting that Mudkip will break out next season and get a win or two.

Most Wins - Tied Between Jabberwock (04) and Blakers (48)
Although Jabberwock's win at race 13 might be controversial considering he tied, we'll include him up here. Both these drivers had great seasons and could be final four contenders for RRC season 4.

Best Finish - Race 13
Really, how could a tie not be the best finish of the season? This is something that will probably never happen again in RRC. I could do 100 seasons and never see something like this again.

Thank you all for an amazing season and congrats to our champion. Hope to see you next year for RRC Season 4!​
a win? yes please! I cant wait for season 4!

Team 78 Press Conference

"I just feel for my guys," Tails said in a post-race interview after finishing 12th, 3rd in the Championship points, "It obviously sucks to lose, when you get so close."

The #78 Primarina team had a roller coaster season; with their lone highlight calling their shot so to speak to win at Watkins Glen. The next weekend, the 78 found itself flipping somehow down the backstretch at Martinsville in which Tails called a "straight up gut punch", and expressed his displeasure after the wreck at the #2 car calling his actions "unneeded and unnecessary" but apologized later for getting caught in the heat of the moment.

"I felt like we had some momentum going into the final race, but the car just wasn't there." Tails stated flatly, "Of course; my guys tried their best, they gave it everything they had; it just wasn't enough."

Team 78 is facing some hard questions heading into Season 4; they'll be losing their sponsorship, and many pundits will want to see how the team can bounce back from this psychological quagmire the team finds itself in after the checkered flag.

(Congrats to everyone for another fine year of racing.)

That was my only DNF... and I was looking pretty promising, too. Well, congrats to Celever, he deserved it. Man, I know I said I would switch Talonflame out, but after this, I'm determined to win with that exact car. Even though I'm forced to switch out next season.

Again, huge congratulations to Celever!:D

Edit: Looking back at this, this is basically exactly what happened to Carl Edwards. I wasn't pulling for him, so at the time I didn't think much of it. But now I can seriously sympathize with him...

Last edited:
That was my only DNF... and I was looking pretty promising, too. Well, congrats to Celever, he deserved it. Man, I know I said I would switch Talonflame out, but after this, I'm determined to win with that exact car. Even though I'm forced to switch out next season.

Edit: Looking back at this, this is basically exactly what happened to Carl Edwards. I wasn't pulling for him, so at the time I didn't think much of it. But now I can seriously sympathize with him...

Yeah me too, that was a crazy ending to a NASCAR race if I've ever seen one, and the same thing somewhat happens again.

Just stick a couple of horns and a weird tail on your bird and call it a legend. It seems like GF's entire thought process behind the designs of legendary Pokémon is "how overdesigned can we make this?" :p

This win was super unexpected! :eek: This season of racing was super duper fun, and I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, but I think it was better than the first two for one primary reason: the points system! I'd never really liked how all of the attention was on winning, and how someone could come second every single race and get nothing for it. The points meant that if you were somewhere in the middle of the pack, you still had a reason to watch the race through to the end, and it was a super welcome addition. :)

I'm ready to defend my title during the next season, though! I've won once and I can do it again, so come at me. ;)

And jeez that finish was close. Well fought @Reinforce! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back