Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 2: Final Race Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
That final wreck...it was like watching an ARCA race. All that Aggression boiled over and it caused a 20-car wreck or so. :p

Congrats to bbninjas.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
If GM Draclord hadn't clipped the 77, I would've avoided that huge wreck. Oh well, what're you gonna do. But why was I positioned in 18th instead of, say, 12th?

Congrats bbninjas!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep Tapu Koko as the sponsor Pokemon; but everything about the car will change for Season 3.

Team Tails will be gunning for the Series Championship!

Reggie McGigas

-
If GM Draclord hadn't clipped the 77, I would've avoided that huge wreck. Oh well, what're you gonna do. But why was I positioned in 18th instead of, say, 12th?

Congrats bbninjas!

I think it just depends on when the car crosses the finish line...bbninjas and NinjaPenguin both got wrecked but bbninjas got to the finish line earlier than Penguin so bb got the higher spot... that's the only thing I can think of.

Also season 3 WILL have the points system I talked about with the final four and the two playoff races, unless anyone has objections or suggestions they'd like to add.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
That wreck... Why did you do this to my heart?
Congrats to bb! I'm content with second place.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
First of all, this was like the first time I was in first place for once. :eek:

Also, thanks everyone for making my car fly! It was my dream ^-^
Oh, and @Ice Espeon, I did it for you :p

Congrats @bbninjas! You did great~

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I think that's actually my first wreck, which is pretty amusing. xD

Good run, I look forward to the next cup!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I have to make sure @TheDivingSeel joins the next season, he's such a good candidate for last place! ^-^
and he got mad, because I didn't tell him about this... :U

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Forgot to post this at the time (/late) but finally my strategy worked xD. Going for something different in RRRIII though :p. (Maybe it should be called R^3?)

EDIT: I'm stupid. For some reason I abbreviated Reggie's Racing Cup to RRR instead of RRC ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.