Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 2: Final Race Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was winning when in reality I was almost one lap behind Drac...
Upgrade aggression (unless it's maxed out)

Dang it, I was actually leading! I'll take Qualifying for my upgrade, please.

Jeez notifications, thanks for not working lol. anyway i'll upgrade agression

I also took the poll :3

Race Recap
F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 18 22 NinjaPengiun 145.038 19 1 Running
2 11 48 Blakers -0.47 19 0 Running
3 9 42 Steffenka -0.65 19 0 Running
4 8 16 GM Draclord -26.43 19 4 Running
5 12 4 Robin Aisaga -28.50 19 0 Running
6 17 7 DoubleOSquirtle -34.68 19 0 Running
7 10 72 thegrovylekid -31.52 19 5* Running
8 3 77 TheFlyingPidove -38.12 19 0 Running
9 14 25 Tails -40.31 19 0 Running
10 1 17 Athena -40.52 19 0 Running
11 16 79 Ice Espeon -43.73 19 1 Running
12 7 39 Celever -45.82 19 0 Running
13 5 54 QuakingPunch73 -47.99 19 0 Running
14 6 64 PikaMasterJesi -1L 18 0 Running
15 2 8 bbninjas -1L 18 0 Running
16 19 68 King Xerneas -1L 18 4 Accident
17 4 13 NightOfYuyuko -11L 8 4 Accident
18 13 38 LordODaRings -12L 7 0 Accident
19 15 15 ScatteredMind -12L 7 0 Engine

We've gone from 18 cars to 19 cars to 6 cars and we're down to the final two.
NinjaPengiun vs bbninjas in the finals - whoever finishes higher in the next race takes home all the marbles

Also, this is probably the craziest finish I've seen in this league, this probably beats out GadgetJax's photo finish with PMJ in the first race of the first season of RRC.

I'll have Race 9 up by Sunday, submit your changes by thursday at midnight EST

Also, for the poll:
25 votes for some reason

You voted "no change" by a 50 to 25 to 25% ratio for the theme, but I feel like we can do these themes in the future to spice up RRC

You voted to keep the 2015 cars by a 48% where 2003 cars got 44% and trucks got 8%, this is good for me cause 2015 cars are the easiest to design.

We aren't going to do generation only but in case you wanted to know, Gens 1 and 7 were tied at 5 votes a piece while Gens 3 4 and 5 got 1 vote each, this means that people who didn't vote for generation only cars still voted in this category (lol)​

Last edited:
Omg I came in third!! Also I am very proud that I managed to avoid any crashes this season! Will the final race just be between the Ninjas or will be with everyone? :)

Wow, I finished second! If there had been just one more lap, then maybe . . .
And this wasn't on the poll, but something I think would be pretty cool is if we did a points system based on where you finish, instead of only being rewarded for winning. Either way, this is still a lot of fun; thanks for letting me in so late!

So, one last time, I'll upgrade Qualifying please.

*Edit* One last thing: are we allowed to keep the same car design for multiple seasons so long as the stats are reset?

Last edited:
Wow, I finished second! If there had been just one more lap, then maybe . . .
And this wasn't on the poll, but something I think would be pretty cool is if we did a points system based on where you finish, instead of only being rewarded for winning. Either way, this is still a lot of fun; thanks for letting me in so late!

So, one last time, I'll upgrade Qualifying please.

*Edit* One last thing: are we allowed to keep the same car design for multiple seasons so long as the stats are reset?

I was thinking about doing a points system based off average finish but it would be a huge pain in the arse to track 20+ people's average scores.

I was thinking about changing up the series to look something like this though

First 8 Races

"Last Chance Race" - only people who haven't won yet can enter this race

Playoff Race 1 - A race containing entire field (including drivers who've been eliminated from the championship playoffs) where the highest finishing 1 win driver advances on to the next playoff race. In the event that no drivers have won more than 1 race, this race will determine the champion of Reggie's Racing Cup.

Playoff Race 2- In the event that we see 2+ win driver(s), that driver(s) and the highest finishing 1 win driver from playoff race 1 would engage in a race with the entire field (including drivers who've been eliminated from the championship playoffs) where the highest finishing 2+ race driver would win the championship

Example 1: Say the first 8 races have the following winners: Blakers, TheGrovyleKid, GM Draclord, bbninjas, doouble o squirtle, Scattered Mind, lord o da rings, steffenka and King Xerneas wins the last chance race

Since all 9 race winners have 1 win each, whoever of these 9 drivers gets the highest finish in playoff race 1 will win reggie's racing cup. For example, if PikaMasterJesi wins playoff race 1 but Blakers gets 2nd place, Blakers would win the championship.

Example 2: Say the first 8 races have the following winners: Blakers, TheGrovyleKid, GM Draclord, bbninjas, Blakers, bbninjas, lord o da rings, steffenka and the last chance race sees Ice Espeon winning

Playoff race 1 would have the entire field but whoever finishes higher out of TGK, GM Draclord, lord o da rings, steffenka, and ice espeon would go on to playoff race 2. Say Steffenka wins this race.

Playoff race 2 would have the entire field but whoever gets the highest finish out of Steffenka, Blakers, and bbninjas would win the championship as they're the only cars left.

--------------------------

And yes, you can keep the same car as you did this year with stats reset, but I hope at least some of you guys decide to enter with new cars. I love painting new cars and we're going with the 2015 cars again which allows me to paint cooler designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back