Finished Ready Aim Fire Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got one in a previous round and haven't used it yet then obviously you still have it. I only post people who gained one in the current round.

PMJ said:
If you got one in a previous round and haven't used it yet then obviously you still have it. I only post people who gained one in the current round.

Yeah... but I did nothing this round. So I should've got a shot.

Yes, that's right. It looks like I didn't put it in the thread. I have it in my spreadsheet.

Casualties this round:

Camoclone (Shulk, pierced by bbninjas; shot by sillykyle)

Survivors this round:

bbninjas (Olimar)
sillykyle (Peach)

No Smash Balls were gained in this round.

The fifth action phase begins now. You have 48 hours, and I promise I will have flavor.

The time has come where I no longer have the time or desire to continue this game. If someone would like to continue Ready Aim Fire in my stead, then please contact a Forum Games moderator (MTC?) and let them know, and they will make a decision. Thanks for being pals; I have enjoyed hosting for you. Maybe I will join a game, and see what it's like on the other side.

I hope this doesn't mean you'll quit hosting this game.

As PMJ said, you can contact me or another FG mod if you want to host RAF. If multiple people want to host the game, I'll let those people settle that matter by themselves. You're also welcome to post in this thread and/or the General FG Discussion thread if you're interested in hosting.

The grand finale would take place at Princess Peach's castle. Thousands of the Mushroom Kingdom's denizens would come to watch their princess do battle.

Or she'd have their heads.

No one knew what caused Princess Peach to turn so violent and cruel. Some thought it might have been fueled by the deaths of her parents. Others felt that perhaps Mario took a little bit too long in saving her. They did notice that. In the old days, Mario would have her back within a week, two tops. One time he actually ran into Bowser just after he'd snagged Peach and Mario had had her back eating cake the same day.

The reason that is most believed, however, is that she'd been caught.

No one saw it coming. Not Toadsworth, not Daisy, not Mario - especially not Mario. The secret was so well kept that not even Bowser's own men knew what was going on, although when they found out, their reaction was markedly different from those of Peach's domain.

It started out as any other kidnapping. Bowser came in, did his thing, and Princess Peach was swooped away. This time, when Mario went to rescue her, instead of making lots of noise and bashing and crashing his way through the Koopa King's castle, he tried a more stealthy approach. He snuck into Bowser's back door and arrived in the throne room just in time to find... nothing. No one was around. With a little more searching, Mario had come across Bowser's private chambers, where he'd heard some very strange sounds coming from behind the door. When he heard Bowser groan Peach's name, Mario burst into the room with a fist full of fire ready to stomp koopa ass. Peach didn't even try to hide her shame. "Just a minute," she'd said. "I'm almost done." And she went back to work without another word.

Seeing the woman he loved in that particular situation broke Mario's heart, and he had all but abandoned the Mushroom Kingdom after he'd told the citizens what he'd discovered. Peach had been won over by Bowser... but that's another story for another time. With no need for any further pretenses, the two married and created an alliance that was stronger than anything the world had ever seen. By day, Peach would invade some poor country, and by night, Bowser would invade Peach.

Peach had gone from a benevolent ruler to wicked despot in the blink of an eye. Some even thought she had always been this way and the "nice princess" routine was just an act, and maybe it was. No one but Peach knows for sure.

So today, when Peach had announced she'd made it to the final round of the tournament, she'd "cordially invited" everyone to attend, and anyone who refused would be put to death. It wasn't like anyone had the authority to stop her... right?

Peach and her opponent, a small, useless looking man named Olimar, were spawned on opposite sides of the arena. Peach took a microphone out from the same place she pulls Toad from and spoke into it. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the seventh annual Super Smash Brothers Ultra Dope Extravaganza! I'm so happy you could all make it to today's performance!"

The crowd went completely silent. Should they cheer?

Peach reached into the ground, pulled out a bomb, and threw it into the crowd. Fifty Toads exploded.

Yes, they decided, they should cheer. And they did; they cheered for their very lives, screaming their 'beloved' princess's name and praises.

Peach giggled. "Hooray! That's better. You all have the great privilege and honor of watching me fight... ugh, that stupid little thing over there," she said, waving Olimar off dismissively. She put away the mic, faced down Olimar, and assumed a fighting stance, one of many she had been taught by Bowser. "Are you ready to be ground underneath my heel, you worm?"

Olimar didn't say anything, but he peed a little bit.

"No last words? Fine by me," Peach said, cracking her knuckles. When the match began, she ran, ran fast, straight towards Olimar. When she was close, she crouched down, reached into the ground, pulled out another bomb, and leaped high into the air all over the course of just over a second. She threw the bomb straight down at Olimar and it exploded, sending him flying into the crowd and killing off all three of his Pikmin. Toads gathered around him and gave him words of encouragement. He had to win this fight. He had to.

Peach continued her assault. When she came charging towards Olimar, every Toad got out of the way except for one unlucky soul. Peach kicked him out of the way. She picked up Olimar by his antenna and kept running, towards the wall of the arena. She lifted Olimar over her head and swung him down hard straight into the wall. Olimar could do nothing about it - his arms were too small to reach his assailant and he hadn't had the chance to pluck any more Pikmin. Peach cackled as she continued to bash him into the wall and ground over and over again, delighting in hearing him squirm and cry, watching the inside of his broken helmet smear red with his blood.

Unknown to the princess, a group of Toads had snuck up behind her. "Now! Do it now!" And all of them pounced on the Princess.

"What?!" she screamed as she tried to shake off the mushroom men, but for every one she brushed off, two more were on her, subduing her, bringing her under her control. Eventually, a total of eight Toads had taken control of Princess Peach, two on each limb. "What in the world are you idiots doing?! Let me go!" She continued to struggle in their grasp. "Release me at once!"

Several Toads cleared a path while the princess was brought to a huge potted Piranha Plant that was so big it took six Toads to carry. Vines slithered their way out of the dirt and took hold of the princess's limbs, hoisting her up into the air. "Princess Peach," one of them began. "You are hereby deposed as ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. You have been found guilty of crimes against humanity and for that, the punishment is death."

"Death?!" Peach shrieked. "When Bowser comes for me, you'll be begging for death!" The plant snaked a vine around Peach's throat and pulled it tight.

"Bowser has already been taken care of," the Toad said, throwing the late Koopa's crown at his feet where Peach could see.

Peach became wide-eyed, unable to take the breath she'd needed to speak. The crowd went silent as they watched Peach panic as she tried to break her bonds, but she could not do a thing and eventually she breathed her last. The piranha plant, sensing her death, brought the fallen monarch to its mouth and feasted on her corpse.

Olimar was quickly tended to. They had him taken to a hospital, where he recovered and helped form the New Mushroom People's Republic.

Casualties this round:

sillykyle (Peach, suicide)

This game's winner is...

[admin]bbninjas (Olimar)[/admin]

Thank you all for playing, and I hope you enjoyed the ending. I may join the next game or two just to see what being a player is like, but I am finished hosting this game. Thanks again, everyone.

Thanks for hosting 7 times! It was fun playing every time. Looking forward to shooting you in a future game ;).

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png

GG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back