Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's time for another exciting episode of Ready Aim Fire!

This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a gun. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to shoot themselves, however, then you die instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. If you do nothing and no one shoots you, you will earn a piercing shot to be used at any time. This shot will pierce the "defense" of any player shooting themselves. Will you roll the dice and try for the piercing shot? Or play it safe and take action? The choice is yours...

An example to demonstrate. PMJ, Drohn, Athena, DNA, Teal are in a game. PMJ shoots Drohn. Drohn shoots himself. Athena shoots herself. DNA shoots Drohn. Teal does nothing. Resolution: PMJ and DNA die because they both shot Drohn, who shot himself. Drohn survives because he shot himself and was also shot. Athena dies because she shot herself and no one else shot her. Teal avoids everyone and earns the piercing shot to use at his leisure.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

This game's flavor is Super Smash Bros. When you sign up, also include the name of a playable character from any Smash Bros. game.

If you have any other questions, please ask. Happy hunting. :]

Game 1 winner: Jeremy1026
Game 2 winner: Reinforce
Game 3 winner: Machamp The Champion
Game 4 winner: no one
Game 5 winner: Teal
Game 6 winner: Machamp The Champion
Game 7 winner: Your Name Here

SMASHERS FOR GAME SEVEN:

bbninjas (Olimar)
Blui (Lucina)
Camoclone (Shulk)
Celever (Jigglypuff)
Chaos Jackal (Ganondorf)
Drohn (Charizard)
GM DracLord (Sonic)
Haunted Water (Link)
hosj2002 (Zelda)
Ice Espeon (Toon Link)
Jeremy1026 (Pikachu)
Keeper of Night (Pac-Man)
King Xerneas (Duck Hunt)
Lugia123 (Luigi)
Luispipe8 (Lucario)
Machamp The Champion (Diddy Kong)
Omega Soul (Samus)
Reinforce (Yoshi)
sillykyle (Peach)
Squirtle Squad (Lucas)
Teal (Greninja)
TwistedTurtwig (Robin)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If it's not clear in the OP, you can pick secret characters if you want. Also Melee is open too so anyone wanna be those kings you can.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
No more switching!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Jeremy1026 said:
InnnnnnnTwilight Princess Link

Haunted Water is already Link. Please choose another character.
Chaos Jackal said:
That picture is EPIC. PMJ knows a great, underrated, hated character when he sees one.

I'm incredibly a little biased since he is pretty much my smash main. But since it's his first appearance in RAF, I thought I'd find a badass (read as: any) picture of Ganondorf for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.