Finished Ready Aim Fire Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Keeper, I just meant no switching period. Letting people switch creates situations like

"in as mario"
"in as bowser"
"in as pit"
mario: actually gonna switch to rosalina
bowser: well if dude's not gonna be mario I'm switching to mario, he's my main
pit: holy crap thanks for getting off my main, switching to bowser
mariorosalina: you know what, I hate what a camper rosalina is, can I be marth instead?
bowsermario: if he's gonna be marth I want to be lucina, twinsies rofl!!
pitbowser: you guys are dumb I'm sticking with bowser

etc etc

It's a bit of an extreme example, but I am sure you understand my point. I generally do not let people switch decisions once they've made them. It forces people to think about their actions and realize there are consequences for making them.

The first action phase starts now. You have 51 hours for this round only. Choose a stage. The following stages are banned:

- All omega form stages
- Distant Planet
- Living Room
- Arena Ferox
- Flat Zone
- Flat Zone 2

The following stages are not banned:
- anything not listed above
- any stage from a previous Smash Bros. title

I'm voting for Big Blue. I'd love to see everyone land on the racetrack and go flying out of the arena. Heh heh...

Lugia is in just not in op yet

After hearing about the massive success that Regna Ferox had, it was decided to take the fight to Pokemon Stadium. Recently expanded and fixed up with brand new terrain hazards, the arena came to be known simply as Pokemon Stadium 2.

All the fighters were spawned at once. Suddenly, the sky grew dark and the unmistakable laughter of Master Hand was heard. He swooped down at light speed and snatched Lucina up, tossed her in the air, and batted her into the void where she was never seen again. That'll teach her to have no boobs and dress like a dead guy. This caused everyone to scatter, but Master Hand would not be stopped. He searched for his next victim: Greninja. He fired a barrage of bullets into the ninja that were too fast even for him to avoid. His guts were splattered all over the ground. The god's thirst for blood slaked, he returned to the heavens and the ominous dark clouds that had filled Pokemon Stadium dissipated without a trace.

Diddy Kong stared at what used to be Greninja in horror. "Nope, I'm good," he said as he rocket barreled away.

In the panic of avoiding Master Hand, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Pac-Man, Luigi, Samus, and Lucas all ran off the cliff and died.

Shulk simply shook his head. He'd seen all of this happen in a vision, the same way he knew that Sonic was coming straight for him. He waited until the very last second, then turned around and impaled Sonic through the throat.

The ground suddenly started to shake, and a sound was heard in the stadium - not to end the round, but to signal the first stage shift. The remaining fighters checked the giant monitor to see what the new terrain would be. Ice field. Everyone tried to move but fell over almost immediately. The ice sure was slippery. They'd have to be careful.

Link looked over at Robin, who Link thought was kind of suspicious. He slinked his way over to the young tactician and raised his blade high, ready to strike. Suddenly, Robin turned around and stabbed the Hylian with the Levin Sword. Yoshi rushed over and turned the dying Link into an egg, and then Toon Link slid on over, leaped up high, and did a manly sword thrust down into the egg, and that was the rather elaborate end of Link.

Lucario took advantage of the confusion and perfectly charged his aura. He went up to Toon Link and said, "Toon Link!" I perfectly charged my aura!"

Toon Link smiled and jumped up and down. "That's great, Lucario! I knew you could do it. What does it mean to perfectly charge your aura?"

Lucario beamed. "My Aura Sphere is super big now. See check it out~" and he shot Toon Link and Toon Link's shield was down so he died.

The siren signaling the end of the round was heard. Olimar, Ganondorf, Pikachu, Duck Hunt, and Peach were all huddled around Charizard's tail, trying to stay warm.

Casualties this round:

Blui (Lucina, modkill)
Celever (Jigglypuff, suicide)
GM DracLord (Sonic, counterattacked by Camoclone)
Haunted Water (Link, shot by Ice Espeon; shot by Reinforce; counterattacked by TwistedTurtwig)
hosj2002 (Zelda, suicide)
Ice Espeon (Toon Link, shot by Luispipe8)
Keeper of Night (Pac-Man, suicide)
Lugia123 (Luigi, suicide)
Omega Soul (Samus, suicide)
Squirtle Squad (Lucas, suicide)
Teal who was in it to not get modkilled (Greninja, modkill; shot by Machamp The Champion)

Survivors:

bbninjas (Olimar)*
Camoclone (Shulk)
Chaos Jackal (Ganondorf)*
Drohn (Charizard)*
Jeremy1026 (Pikachu)*
King Xernas (Duck Hunt)*
Luispipe8 (Lucario)
Machamp The Champion (Diddy Kong)
Reinforce (Yoshi)
sillykyle (Peach)*
TwistedTurtwig (Robin)

* has a Smash Ball

The second action phase starts now. You have 48 hours.

Wait, why was I modkilled? I did submit, albeit right after your post in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back