Finished Ready Aim Fire Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline is the stated time and not when I post in thread.

Blui, I misunderstood your post. I know how I missed your PM; I had opened it to see what it was before I had my Excel sheet ready. Then the PMs started pouring in and yours fell to the wayside. You have my apologies.

Blui is in and is not a valid target for this round.

Haunted Water (Link, shot by Ice Espeon; shot by Reinforce; counterattacked by TwistedTurtwig)
Okay, I have the feeling like I need to talk to some people. Welp, see you all in RAF 8, where I might make it to the second round hopefully.

aaaaand I just submitted my action. Dx At least I was 30 minutes away from being modkilled. :p And I'll go with any stage, IMO, I don't Smash.

Sorry this is late. Work, theatre, and Turtwig's super dope new game thing have kept me busy.

It was a glorious sunny day at Big Blue.

OH GOD WHAT'S THIS SWEET HEAVENLY JESUS IT'S MASTER HAND WHO'S HE GOING FOR THIS TIME OH MAN OH GOD OH GEEZ IT'S ROBIN WHAT'S MASTER HAND DOING TO HIM OH MAN I DON'T THINK HIS BACK IS SUPPOSED TO BEND THAT WAY, OH DEAR LORD ABOVE AND DEVIL BELOW, HE'S PUTTING THE LEVIN SWORD UP HIS NOSE, COULD THINGS POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE

Master Hand and Robin were gone and then everyone else spawned.

Duck Hunt was going to play catch-the-explosive with Robin because he seemed like a cool guy, but Master Hand happened, so Duck Hunt needed a new playmate. Diddy Kong volunteered, but when Duck Hunt came over, barking happily and wagging his tail like a good boy, Diddy Kong shot him right between the eyes. Then he took the duck and stuck him underneath his rocket pack and roasted him and ate him, and it was good.

Suddenly, it was night. It was the darkest of night, and no one could see. Olimar jumped into his rocket and blasted off while giving Yoshi the finger, and everyone else ran and hid. Yoshi turned Diddy Kong into an egg, and they were both gruesomely mauled by gigantic bugs and other unspeakable horrors. When their feast had ended, the sun shone brightly once more, and the race was on.

Ganondorf and Charizard saw they were both going for Charizard. They made a silent truce and both of them charged up their B moves. Surrounding Charizard from both sides, they let their attacks fly. Ganondorf shot a wicked punch so strong it killed a puppy somewhere every time he threw it; Lucario's Aura Sphere was absolutely perfect and amazing and it would have gone great for both of them had Charizard not done an up B right out of the way at the last second, causing both Ganondorf and Lucario to explode from the other's attack.

Pikachu was caught in the blast. He was so close to taking out the King of Evil. He may have lost his Smash Ball, but at least he survived.

Peach took one look at Ganondorf and decided he was too sexy to leave alive, but she was too busy trying to pull a bomb before that whole fiasco happened.

Duck Hunt was going to play catch-the-explosive with Robin because he seemed like a cool guy, but Master Hand happened, so Duck Hunt needed a new playmate. Diddy Kong volunteered, but when Duck Hunt came over, barking happily and wagging his tail like a good boy, Diddy Kong shot him right between the eyes. Then he took the duck and stuck him underneath his rocket pack and roasted him and ate him, and it was good.

The time ran out and the round was over. Everyone noticed Shulk was just sitting there. Lucina asked him, "Why didn't you fight?" to which the reply was,

"I wasn't really feeling it."

Casualties this round:

Chaos Jackal (Ganondorf, pierced by Jeremy1026; shot by sillykyle; counterattacked by Drohn) (all of this strength combined was barely enough to defeat the dark lord of evil and awesome)
King Xerneas (Duck Hunt, shot by Machamp The Champion)
Luispipe8 (Lucario, counterattacked by Drohn)
Machamp The Champion (Diddy Kong, shot by Reinforce)
Reinforce (Yoshi, pierced by bbninjas)

Survivors:

bbninjas
Blui (Lucina)
Camoclone (Shulk)*
Drohn (Charizard)
Jeremy1026 (Pikachu)
sillykyle (Peach)

* gained a Smash Ball in this round

The third action phase starts now. As usual, you have 48 hours. Select a stage.

That was also the first round in this game's history on this site that no one suicided. Good job, let's go for two!

Damn it. I could have sworn that I had submitted an action, but nope. I was even getting anxious waiting for PMJ to update and everything. :(

Wait, wait, wait... I had a piercing shot. Sure, the others killed me, but Drohn should have died as well. Don't tell me that when I finally have a certain chance to kill him I missed it.

Edit: Oops, must have forgotten to mention.

Chaos Jackal said:
Wait, wait, wait... I had a piercing shot. Sure, the others killed me, but Drohn should have died as well. Don't tell me that when I finally have a certain chance to kill him I missed it.

Did you say you were using your piercing shot? You have to specifically mention it.

Update when I get home. Pinkie pie promise.

With Master Hand gruesomely killing anyone he pleased, everyone felt like they needed to relax a bit. So this round, they found themselves high in the sky on Poké Floats. No one asked how they managed to stay in the air, or where they came from.

Everyone waited for a moment to see if Master Hand would take anyone's life. When he didn't come, they got started with the battle.

Lucina fell off the edge.

Peach danced and put Charizard to bed. She ran over and went to smash him, but he fell off the stage before she could get there.

Pikachu tried to do a leaping claw attack at Shulk, but he somehow didn't learn that Shulk can see the future or something, and Shulk did his down B and Pikachu was dead.

Suddenly, Charizard slowly came into view. Uh oh. He was on Master Hand. On the other side of the stage, Lucina was also raised up, in the palm of Master Hand's even more manic counterpart, Crazy Hand. Charizard was impaled on an Onix's horn as Crazy Hand made Lucina stab herself in the throat. Then the two hands clapped Charizard and Lucina together, creating a huge, unnecessarily bloody mess.

The round was over. Olimar was thankful because he was crying the whole time and his helmet was finna flood with tears.

Casualties this round:

Blui (Lucina, modkill)
Drohn (Charizard, modkill)
Jeremy1026 (Pikachu, counterattacked by Camoclone)

Survivors this round:

bbninjas (Olimar)
Camoclone (Shulk)
sillykyle (Peach)

The fourth action phase starts now. You have 48 hours. Will this be the final round???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back