Ready Aim Fire Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT is alive.

PMJ said:
TT is alive.

Staying-alive.gif

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive. ♪

To clarify: if you have a piercing shot and shoot yourself, you do not have to specifically mention you are not using your piercing shot because shooting yourself with a piercing shot is not a valid submission. If you look at the rules of the game, the only way you can use your piercing shot is to shoot a living player who is not you, so it's not necessary to tell me you aren't using it. Because you can't.

Happy shooting :)

So one of Lugia, Omega Soul, TheGuy and TT shot themselves then I take it ;p

I kind of like the lack of flavor. It puts a bit more strategy to the next round of shooting. Since you don't have concrete proof of who did what, you can only guess as to who did what, and have to make your next move based off of that.

i suck at this lol. I did different things each time and each time I died first time. I have been losing irl rock-paper-scissors more often then usual... maybe i should stay off Pokemon VGC for a while :p GL guys

Jeremy. Flavor doesn't deduct from the strategy. Planning your course of action based on what others do is wifom so I wouldn't recommend doing it.

PMJ said:
Jeremy. Flavor doesn't deduct from the strategy. Planning your course of action based on what others do is wifom so I wouldn't recommend doing it.

D: WIFOM?! Since when is this Werewolf?!

##VOTE: PMJ

lol, in a more serious note, who is still needing to submit?

I think I have them all now. I'm at rehearsal now so I can't post the results.

You know, with 11 players left, if you shoot someone, your chance of being killed is:
2/3

If you shoot yourself, you have 12/15 chance of being killed.

And if you do nothing you also have a 1/3 chance of being killed.

That is, if my calculations are correct.

bbninjas said:
You know, with 11 players left, if you shoot someone, your chance of being killed is:
2/3

If you shoot yourself, you have 12/15 chance of being killed.

And if you do nothing you also have a 1/3 chance of being killed.

That is, if my calculations are correct.
Uh... I don't even...

Wow. Extreme apologies. I just found out I cp'd this into a reply box but never actually hit reply. I'm very sorry.

Shot and killed: TwistedTurtwig, Brave Vesperia, TheGuy, One Approved (pierced), TheGuy (pierced)
Counterkilled: Brave Vesperia, Luis
Suicide: Luis
Modkilled: Omega Soul

Suvivors: bbninjas*, Camoclone*, Celever, MTC, Reinforce

* piercing shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back