Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Bro you are late by like fourteen hours

Hooray for twenty signups and newcomer Camoclone! This will very likely be the last game, so let's try and hit thirty :D

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Others can also host it if PMJ won't. If nobody else volunteers I don't mind doing it, but my flavour wouldn't be as good as PMJ's. :p

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Drohn said:
Others can also host it if PMJ won't. If nobody else volunteers I don't mind doing it, but my flavour wouldn't be as good as PMJ's. :p

Or I could volunteer.. For future once.. I'm sure I can do better then you drohn.. hehe

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't think I said the right thing when I said this was the last game. What I meant was that I spoke to Athena and she should be done with JUSTICE by the time this game is over, so once this game is over we should be able to do that next.

I did not mean to imply that this would be the last game of RAF forever. Goodness, no. If for some reason Athena is not ready, we can continue with RAF until she is. No problem.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
RAF and the vigilante game can be hosted simultaneously. They're not that similar. When you first asked me about hosting it and told me they were similar I thought you meant they were almost the same, but that's not the case.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Drohn said:
RAF and the vigilante game can be hosted simultaneously. They're not that similar. When you first asked me about hosting it and told me they were similar I thought you meant they were almost the same, but that's not the case.

I agree. I find Vigilantes like a mixture of both RAF and WW, but not totally similar to either.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
/me starts singing in Dutch in preparation.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzvoXgcD2Ow[/video]

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Okay game start. Now all you guys who thought they could submit early can actually submit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.