• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Kyurem + more NVI!!!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: GENGAR PRIME]

How much for the packs of player reward energy? Would you be willing to lower the price on you pokemon communications? I am looking for about 8, and troll and toad has them at $1.99 each. If you'd be willing to lower the price I'd consider getting them and maybe some other stuff from you.

I only have 1 pack of POP energy, but I'd sell that pack for around $7. I honestly don't know what to price it really, but somewhere around a pack of PR sleeves. As for the communications, I could sell you 8 for $16 with no shipping cost involved. I really wouldn't want to go under $2 a piece, and t&t has them for $2.50 plus shipping. Let me know what else you'd like to buy, the more you buy the more I'm willing to lower the prices.

edit: I also have Luxury Ball if you're interested.

How much are you asking for gengar prime?

I don't really have an asking price, just make a reasonable offer and we'll go from there.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: GENGAR PRIME and UXIE LV X]

i can offer $35 on paypal as a gift for 2x gengar prime shipped?

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: GENGAR PRIME and UXIE LV X]

Sorry but I only have 1 Gengar Prime, and I don't use paypal. Plus, it seems to me you don't have a ref thread, so I suggest you try to get one as soon as possible and read the trade rules as well.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: LUXRAY LV X and UXIE LV X]

buuuuuuuuuump!!! really low prices + willing to negotiate!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Mew and Gengar Primes!!!!!]

It's been a really long time, but i've officially updated....

so here goes a huge buuuuuump

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Mew and Gengar Primes!!!!!]

How much for a Yanmega Prime and 1x RH Yanma?

@.::n00bmuffin::. : I could do somewhere around $15 for both of them.

Back