• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Kyurem + more NVI!!!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: DONPHAN PRIMES!!!!!]

I have not updated this in a while as you can see my last post was about 2 months ago.

@Kkillax: Do you have a reputation thread?

@tybike: I no longer have the Donphan, but I do have a Pachirisu RH for around $20.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: DONPHAN PRIMES!!!!!]

i just put in a request for one today so hopefully ill have one by tomorrow Also im actually interested in pachirisu now, not emboar.

@Kkillax: Alright, well I still have the Pachirisu (RH) so just let me know once you get a rep thread and shoot me an offer.

Alright cool I'm still waiting on one to be made but as soon as there is I'll let you know

@Kkillax: Sounds good, just let me know via pm or a comment here.

Okay i have a reputation thread now $14 For Pachirisu?

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Pachirisu!!!!!]

How much for Pachi?

I'm willing to go lower than ebay/trollandtoad prices. Just shoot me a reasonable offer and I'll let you know.

I'm assuming you can pay with cash/check/M.O. correct?

On Ebay one sold for $19, so would you do about $14?

I feel like $14 is too low at the moment. You think we could do $17 for it?

Ok, this is probably stupid, but humor me - I'm new:) Anyways, do you do card trades, or only money?

If you post in a thread in the Selling section, they only sell, or do a combo trade/sale, but only through PM with a post of the deal in the thread.
If you want to trade only, then please use the Trading Corner only.
~Muddy68

Lol, it's ok. On this thread I can only do deals involving money. But if you look in my signature, you'll see my trade thread that has just about the same cards as on this list, which is where we can discuss a trade. I see that you are new, hopefully you have read the rules, they are extremely important. And you need to have a reputation thread before negotiating any sort of trade/sale. You can find how to get one by reading all of the rules.

buuuuuuuuuump, my trade thread is a little more updated so check that out and post here please

Back