• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Kyurem + more NVI!!!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Mew and Gengar Primes!!!!!]

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Mew and Gengar Primes!!!!!]

Ok, well thanks anyways

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Magnezone Prime!!!!!]

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
buuuuuuump, have x1 Magnezone Prime up for sale!

Do you still have it up for sale. Interested in getting it. Thanks

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: LOTS OF PRIMES!!!!!]

@ChristopherRobin: I should be getting one in the mail soon. When I receive, I'll let you know via PM.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: LOTS OF PRIMES!!!!!]

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
@ChristopherRobin: I should be getting one in the mail soon. When I receive, I'll let you know via PM.

Thanks..:)

How much for the following and can I get a discount thanks

1x Magnezone Prime
4x Donphan Prime
2x Emboar's (Ability)
2x Collectors
4x Rare Candy

I no longer have the Magnezone Prime. Here are my prices if you buy them all:

x4 Donphan Prime $64
x2 Emboar Abillity $16
x2 Pokemon Collector $6
x4 Rare Candy $8

For a total of $94.

buuuuuump with YANMEGA PRIMES!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: YANMEGA PRIMES!!!!!]

How much do you want for Yanmega Primes? I'll buy all four if the price is good.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: YANMEGA PRIMES!!!!!]

I honestly do not know. Obviously, I would like to capitalize based off of US/Canada's nationals. I'm not asking anywhere near 60/70 but maybe around 40 a piece would be nice. But right now, I don't have a sure/confident value for them.

Price for:

4x Yanmega Prime
2x Gengar Prime
3x Donphan Prime
3x Machamp Prime
4x Collector
4x Rare Candy
4x Pont
4x Communication

Do you have any older cards? (Shinings, ex's, *'s, etc.)

@123wert50: No I do not. The oldest cards I have are a couple Lv X's...which aren't even that old.

Alright. Thanks anyways.

Hope I can deal with you at a later time. ;D

@123wert50: No problem. If there is anything I have on my list that you want feel free to let me know.

Back