4 Catcher
1 of each Full Art
every holo
every trainer
every C/U

I opened 2 boxes and pulled:
4 Full Arts (2 of each)
6 Pokemon Catcher (so 3 per box)
Every other trainer plentiful except Crushing Hammer x5 (2.5 per box)
18 holos (1 in every 4 packs) -ouch
I have 67/98 cards in either holo/FA/RH - and many doubles
4 Good Beartic
3 Good Gothitelle
4 Tornadus (2 holo, 2 FA)
4 Thundurus (2holo, 2 FA)

don't need to pick up much to have full playsets of everything

Full Art likelihood isn't fixed. It varies from 2-3 per box.
icyFREEZEdragon said:
Did they just made Catcher a psuedo Ultra-Rare?
ChibiLeafeon pulled four in a PR out of 8 packs.

I think it all depends, because during my prerelease, I pulled 3 catchers within 6 packs. One was a reverse. Then I later pulled two more catchers out of two packs. P:

I'm waiting for my box to come in and hopefully these odds are close.. If not I'll come back and update on what I get. I'll be doing an opening on youtube in case any of you guys are interested!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RuDyTaBo0Ty
:cool:

I wish I saw this before I opened my box. I had them all sorted out. Let's see what I can remember..
In one box, I got:
3 Catchers
2 FA (one of each)
2 Thundurus (1RH, 1 Foil)
2 Tornadus (1RH, 1 Foil)
1 Good Beartic ( ;___; )
2 Good Goth (1RH, 1Foil)
All the Musketeer Pokémon
3 Foil Drilburs
6 Bianca
4 Cheren
2 Max Potion
4 Great Balls
2 Hammers
6 Recycles (1RH)
The whole set BUT Scolipede (that guy..)

I got the better cards in the Darmanitan packs. Best pack was a Tornadus RH with Catcher.

my box:
10 holos, no thundurus, extra gothitelle
2 FA, 1 each
average of 3 of each trainers
only 2 catchers though. :(

Mameshiba said:
I wish I saw this before I opened my box. I had them all sorted out. Let's see what I can remember..
In one box, I got:
3 Catchers
2 FA (one of each)
2 Thundurus (1RH, 1 Foil)
2 Tornadus (1RH, 1 Foil)
1 Good Beartic ( ;___; )
2 Good Goth (1RH, 1Foil)
All the Musketeer Pokémon
3 Foil Drilburs
6 Bianca
4 Cheren
2 Max Potion
4 Great Balls
2 Hammers
6 Recycles (1RH)
The whole set BUT Scolipede (that guy..)

I got the better cards in the Darmanitan packs. Best pack was a Tornadus RH with Catcher.

That SUCKS! You missed it by one card.. -___- Hopefully my box comes in today..

I'm not completely sure, but I think I completed the set just with one booster box. I got both full art Pokemon and the three beasts, as well as several other holos. I'll spend some time tomorrow sorting them.

When I got my box yesterday I got both FA's and every holofoil (I think) except for Beartic (which I got later on today in the collector's album box). I'm pretty sure ulitmately I got the entire set if one ignores getting all reverse holos. My box gave me four regular Pokemon Catchers along with a reverse holo, plus the same pack I got the Beartic in today gave me another reverse holo Pokemon Catcher. Too bad I'm not a player anymore (partly due to lack of anything in my location) that way I'd have a use for all those Pokemon Catchers...or at least I'd have decent trade bait.

I was wrong, I lack Simisage for the whole set.

Pikachu6319 said:
When I got my box yesterday I got both FA's and every holofoil (I think) except for Beartic (which I got later on today in the collector's album box). I'm pretty sure ulitmately I got the entire set if one ignores getting all reverse holos. My box gave me four regular Pokemon Catchers along with a reverse holo, plus the same pack I got the Beartic in today gave me another reverse holo Pokemon Catcher. Too bad I'm not a player anymore (partly due to lack of anything in my location) that way I'd have a use for all those Pokemon Catchers...or at least I'd have decent trade bait.

^Sounds like a good box Pika. I got to open mine last night after hunting it down at a FedEx location. -___-

I thought I had completed the set but I realized I was missing the Terrakion and Virizion.. As far as the 'rates' go, I also pulled 5 catchers! :p I opened my sixth pack into the box, I got an uncommon catcher, the reverse holo catcher, and a Beartic (sheer cold)! From what I had seen around here and some other places, there were 2-3 catchers per box so I guess I got a good box! I got the 2 FA genie cards, and I pulled Holo versions of both, and an additional reverse Tornadus!

Happy Friday!!
I'll have a link of the opening here later today, probably after work in case anyone wants to check it out..

Mine was shipped out like 20 min ago, which means it will be here tomorrow or Tuesday. As I assume Labor Day isnt a business day

Received and opened my booster box last night. Overall, a pretty good haul. I'm fairly certain I got a full set, but I haven't actually sorted everything yet, so I can't say for sure. Got both FAs, 2 Sheer Cold Beartics (1 RH), 1 Abilitelle, all 3 Musketeers (2 Virizion (1 RH)). 10 regular holos total.

I feel kinda shafted on my Catcher pulls, though; only got 2. Every other uncommon I got at least 3 of, and most I got 4 or 5 of.

I got three Catchers, ten holos (one repeat, but I got the tenth holo as a RH) and both full arts.

I got my booster box in today. Pulled 90 out of the 98 cards. I'm missing all three of the Musketeer trio, Simipour, both Excadrills, the rare Ferrothorn, and the full art Tornadus.

I got two full art Thundurus, instead of one of each. That got me so mad. I thought it was supposed to be one of each per box. Guess not. I did pull two Catchers though.

Got my box in today.

Not the best results buuuuttt....

2 Catcher
All Holos except for Terakion. Including a RH Beartic and Holo Beartic.
Both FAs
And the full set except for the above mentioned Terakion.

To the Trade Forum!!

I got 3 catchers in the booster box I bought. Traded two of them off, kinda regretting it now since I realize now how hard they are to get now. I think I got a Ninetales, two Engineer's Adjustments, and a seeker for it, not sure.

Master_Z said:
I got 3 catchers in the booster box I bought. Traded two of them off, kinda regretting it now since I realize now how hard they are to get now. I think I got a Ninetales, two Engineer's Adjustments, and a seeker for it, not sure.

I definitely wouldn't trade a catcher or 2 for just those cards!

Back