• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD W: COL ENERGY

El Radar

AKA Le Radar
RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

@thecrippler18 I traded away my legend halves. Sorry. I do still have a Machamp SF for trade. Would you do that for Lugia Bottom? LMK or counter.

@torterra_tank I'll pass.

@mlouden Na, I don't have any. Sorry. I'll let you know if I come up on some.

@wiiman just to clarify, you want one of every legal T/S/S on my list correct? I saw Blaziken FB x and Mew Prime that I liked.

@project696 the starpator fb x could certainly still be used in tourneys as long as it is sleeved (you can still read everything on the card just fine). I could do the spiritomb AR (league promo okay?) for DCL top. Do you have any pretty energy for trade?

Project696

Did you know I'm riding a horse?
RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

I do have 1 RH DCE. And LP Spiritomb is fine.

LP Spiritombs are on average worth 6 dollars, while the DCL Top is currently going for 12 on average. I do want that Staraptor FB X since it is playable as well, I just don't know the value of it based on damage.

El Radar

AKA Le Radar

@project696 oops, I mean to put 2 Spiritomb for the DCL. Would you do the 4 AR spiritomb (which is around $24) & Staraptor FB x (based on the damage, it's probably worth 1/5 of its average price, maybe less) for DCL top and RH DCE?

Project696

Did you know I'm riding a horse?

Yes I would, sounds like a deal to me

EriqDeSmasher

Aspiring Trainer
RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!!!!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

I have plenty of rare candy in M-NM condition and several Charizards including Base set x2 and G lv. x. can we work something for two donphan primes? also do you have any cyrus' conspiracy and poke turn?

The Wii Man1234

Still aginst 1st turn trainers!!!!

no just the RH ones, but only the ones that are HGSS on, and I would be interested in 1-2 steelix prime as well

Gengar_is_Pwnage

Happy 20th Sonic (Since '91)

CML for Abomasnow SF x1 and if you have them Snover SF x2

El Radar

AKA Le Radar

@EriqDSmasher I can trade one of the Donphan Prime's, and I do have a Poke Turn for trade. I am interested in your Kingdra Prime and Ninetales HGSS. Would you do Donphan Prime and a Poke Turn for Kingdra Prime, Ninetales HGSS and a Rare Candy? Lmk.

@Wiiman I'll pm you with the list of what I have and see if we can work out a trade from there if that's okay.

@Gengar_Is_Pwnage I do have them. Do you have any pretty energy for trade? i could probably do it for one of those. If not, I can add a bebe and rare candy to trade for one of your primes. Lmk.

Gengar_is_Pwnage

That sounds good to me. I have energy but it depends on the set and condition your looking for. Most of mine are bendy because when I got them I was camping, thus high temps warped them due to the moisture. However I have gotten them close to straight again.

I'd rather trade one of my Primes though. Maybe you could throw in a DCE from HGSS. (doesnt matter if its holo or not) It would make it easier to trade my Primes. Which one do you want from my list? But heres how the offer is shaping up as of right now.

My:
Prime
Something else you like

Your:
Abomasnow SF
x2 Snover SF

LMK or counter.

Note: due to many trades going through for me right now, the earliest I can send to you would be the 29th. Is this okay?

El Radar

AKA Le Radar

@Gengar_is_pwnage I currently dont have any DCE for trade. Sorry. However, I do have the Shaymin (14/127) that you are looking for, along with Shuppet and Electabuzz and Electivire from TM (I have the prerelease stamped one if that's okay). I can trade all that for a t/s/s and either Crobat or Umbreon Prime. Also, check my wants, if you have something I am looking for we can also do that trade instead.

Gengar_is_Pwnage

I have a Mew Prime, but I'm saving it for league on Sunday. If after sunday it isnt taken I'll offer it here.

The trade now looks something like this

My:
Crobat Prime
Emerald Special Steel Energy (condtion- near mint. Very Slight edge wear. Small lift on the bottom left corner)
PK Grass Energy holo ( Near mint as well. Slight warp)
PK Multi Energy holo (Same as Grass)

Your:
Abomasnow SF
x2 Snover SF
Shaymin PL 14/127

LMK or Counter

the crippler 18

Beware the Crossface!!!

My
Lugia Legend Bottom Half
Rare Candy
2x Holo Water Energy (Power Keepers)
1x Holo Fighting Energy (Holon Phantoms)

Your
Darkari/Cresselia Bottom Half
Machamp SF
Dialga PT with Reverse Time
Umbreon UD

Let Me Know.

El Radar

AKA Le Radar

@Gengar_Is_Pwnage pm'd

@crippler18 I don't have the DCL anymore :/ but, I can do
Your:
Lugia Legend Bottom Half
1x Holo Water Energy (Power Keepers)
1x Holo Fighting Energy (Holon Phantoms)

For my:
Machamp SF
Dialga PT with Reverse Time
Umbreon UD

I can make the Dialga RH to even out the deal a bit more. LMK or counter

El Radar

AKA Le Radar
RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!! COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

My ERL full for
your Lugia Legend Bottom, Staraptor FB X, 1 holo energy and lightning arceus.

EriqDeSmasher

Aspiring Trainer

Sorry I traded the Kingdra and already received another poke turn. Would you happen to have any BTS? LMK please.

El Radar

AKA Le Radar
RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!! COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

@Eriqdsmasher I don't have any for trade sorry :/

BaIn

Aspiring Trainer
RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!!!!UPDATED!!!! COME CHECK IT OUT!!!

Mind checking my list for these?

Steelix Prime
Jirachi, RR