• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD W: COL ENERGY

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

@Grizzly

I didn't see anything for Blaziken FB x, but I can do your deal of the week. Scizor + Poliwrath UL for Call Energy?

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

Alright. I'll PM you on that.

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!!!!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

Can you include Roserade UL? If so, then it's a deal.

im interested in your:
x1 Delcatty PL
x1 Uxie LA

i have:
x5 Poliwrath UL (1RH)

Please CML for any of your:
Twins
Black belts
Junk arms
Donphan prime

LMK :)

@mike2020 are the SSU you have from neo genesis? i am also interested in the ancient mew.

@prinngerXo2
I can do delcatty for the RH Poliwrath UL straight up

SSU = Super Scoop Up? If so I have one of them, and yes it's from neo genesis. Very good/near mint condition. The card has some edge wear only noticeable from the back.

The ancient mew has several creases and bumps and one noticeable scratch on the front.

Would you do my:
Ancient Mew + SSU

for your:
Expert belt x1
Rare Candy x1?

LMK

sure, can you PM me to confirm

Updated!!

Haha I just posted on your thread. I am interested in RH DCE, RH Pokemon Collector, Uxie LA (LP). I can replace the DCE with a regular one from HGSS.

Ahhhh, I don't think I want it that bad. :/ Sorry dude!

Well, it isn't worth all that lol I could do like Uxie LA and RH DCE for Gallade 4 X and regular DCE?

Ok, send me a PM with that offer and I'll get back to you soon.

I have all of the Arceus's I am interested in your
Donphan Prime x3.

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!!!!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

Me again :D, like ur kingdra prime x2

@torterra_tank I might be getting that stuff tomorrow, but I will let you know over the weekend if I still want the stuff. Thanks!

@pinkerton sorry for skipping you. I am interested in Fire Energy PK, Psychic Energy PK and HP, Butterfree GE, Gyarados SF, Charmeleon Holo CG, RH Monferno DP, RH Chimchar DP and MD, Machop SF RH and RH Charizard AR. Maybe two legend pieces for it (I am mostly interested in the Charizard and the energy)

@mudkipv3 I got delayed lol but I will post something soon.

have any:

MD
Eevee (Call for Family) in RH?

lmk..also any RH Arceus Snorunt?

Back