• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD W: COL ENERGY

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

I'd do dcl and pdl bottom for Charizard Arceus, gyarados sf, machop sf and fire energy pk

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

@mudkipV3 so I saw the Legendary RH Charmeleon, RH Rescue Energy and regular Rescue Energy that I liked.

@Pinkerton pm'd.

@mlouden03 no RH eevee just regular :/ and no RH snorunt either.

@torterra_tank would you do a donphan prime for blaziken fb x?

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!!!!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

I traded the meleon, the rescues are for trade, anything else you like? idk if thats enough for a kingdra prime...

Was there anything else that you saw?

@mudkipV3 do you have any pretty energy for trade? I could do like 1-2 of those, an e-gain and RH rescue energy for it

@torterra_tank for the other donphan's I assume? I can do blaziken fb x and lugia legend bottom for donphan x2. LMK. I didn't really see anything for the third one. Sorry.

RE: RADARS UBER TRADE THREAD !!!!!UPDATED!!!!W: Reverse DCE H: What you're looking for!

I dont have any shiny energy of my own :/

OK, well I have all of the Arceus Stuff and 2x Alph 1.

@mudkipv3 darn :/ I'll check your list out later to see if we can work something out for at least one

@torterra_tank how about 3 random arceus (different ones, but your choice), lugia bottom, blaze fb x for the three donphans?

hey cml for vileplume ud

@mudkipv3 the stuff I mentioned, plus a great ball and SSU for it?

@kill3d Crobat Prime?

So my:
RH rescue
Rescue
Great Ball and SSU

Your:
Kingdra prime?

Take away the BFBX and do 2x Donphan Prime.

@mudkipv3 sure! pm'd

@torterra_tank lemme review it and I'll get back at you.

My
Lugia Legend Bottom Half
Rare Candy
2x Holo Water Energy (Power Keepers)
1x Holo Fighting Energy (Holon Phantoms)

Your
Ho-Oh Top Half
Palkia/Dialga Top Half
Machamp SF

Let Me Know.

have any shadowless base? sorry if I asked you previously

CML for 1x each modified legal T/S/S, and 3x steelix prime

Please
CML for

Staraptor FB Lv X x1 (if its still considered in playable condition)
Dialga Palkia top x1
Spiritomb x4 AR

My: Unown Q
Your: 2x CurseGar.

Back