• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Quick trade thread with Thundurus EX

salmoncannon

Aware
Just a quick thread, but I've got a spare Thundurus EX I'm looking to trade. I've got a heap more stuff that I'll list in a bit but just wanted to see who'd be interested in this for now.

Anyways, mainly looking for newer SRs, some FAs and some older stuff. Lemme know if you're keen and I'll check your list!

Brief list of haves;
Thundurus EX
Articuno EX FA
Jolteon *
Shining Magikarp
Mew EX
Lugia EX
Lugia ex uf
Flygon ex pk
Aggron ex ss
Swampert ex TMTA
Absol lv x
Dusknoir lv x
Heatran EX JPN
Latios EX JPN

Meta:
Hydreigon x 3
Garchomp x 5
PLS Klinklang x 2
Magnezone x 3
Ghetsis x 5
RH Frozen City
RH Cheren
RH Bouffalant

Lots of stuff from sets including:
Skyridge
Aquapolis
ex Dragon Frontiers
ex Legend Maker
Neo Revelation
JPN Neo 1

I'll add a heap more later and get it all organised.

I have SR Terrakion, Full Art Entei and Terrakion. I could also buy it, if that's an option.

RE: Quick trade thread with Thunudurs EX

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I'm interested and I could do a shiny Rayquaza for it if your looking for sr's

If the Ray is NM or better I can do this PM me to confirm!

Miasma22 said:
I have SR Terrakion, Full Art Entei and Terrakion. I could also buy it, if that's an option.

Already have those FAs unfortunately, and I'm afraid you couldn't but it off me either seeing as how I'm not a verified seller. Do like the Terrakion though, are you looking for anything else at the moment?

Interested in Jolteon Gol Star and Shining Magikarp. Feel free to CML, have a few SR and FAs.

Glad to see you trading again!

I've got:
2x Mew EX FA
1x Darkrai EX FA

Plus some newer JPN SR/EX.

Would you be interested in trading your Lugia ex UF for any of that?

Okay. I also have Raikou, Shaymin, Groudon and Articuno EX for trade. Also have some Lv. X's and ex's. Also have some base Set 2 holo cards, if you're interested in those. I am now more interested in your Jolteon Star :)

Adaen said:
Interested in Jolteon Gol Star and Shining Magikarp. Feel free to CML, have a few SR and FAs.

Just a heads up that they are both a bit below mint, still keen?

SoulWind said:
Glad to see you trading again!

I've got:
2x Mew EX FA
1x Darkrai EX FA

Plus some newer JPN SR/EX.

Would you be interested in trading your Lugia ex UF for any of that?

Glad to be back!

I've got those FAs too unfortunately, and I'm mainly focusing on my English wants at the moment. I'll have a bigger and more specific list of wants up shortly and we can see if we can work something out :)

Miasma22 said:
Okay. I also have Raikou, Shaymin, Groudon and Articuno EX for trade. Also have some Lv. X's and ex's. Also have some base Set 2 holo cards, if you're interested in those. I am now more interested in your Jolteon Star :)

Jolteon isn't mint, but I can PM you pics if you're still keen?

Back