Power Keepers Revelations

Yeah I'm sure many new deck ideas will sprout from this. I already have many in my mind.

Just figured it out... Umbreon * and Espeon * will NOT be in the set. How do I know? Weeeeeell...
It's confirmed that Jolteon * is #101 in a set with 108 cards. There will also be 6 holo energies in the set. These come after the *s, as proved by HP. There are also confirmed to be 8 exs in the set. Absol ex is #92, and is obviously the 1st ex. (the only Pokemon that comes before Absol alphabetically is Abra) So, we know that the bottom of the set will look like:
92: Absol ex
93:ex
94: ex
95: Metagross ex
96: ex
97: ex
98: ex
99: ex
100: Flareon *
101: Jolteon *
102: Vaporeon *
103:Fighting Energy
104: Fire Energy
105: Grass Energy
106: Lightning Energy
107: Psychic Energy
108: Water Energy
This is probably nothign new, since there have always been only 3 *s at most. But it's a shame they're not willing to put in an extra 2 *s.... which we will now never get.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Just figured it out... Umbreon * and Espeon * will NOT be in the set. How do I know? Weeeeeell...
It's confirmed that Jolteon * is #101 in a set with 108 cards. There will also be 6 holo energies in the set. These come after the *s, as proved by HP. There are also confirmed to be 8 exs in the set. Absol ex is #92, and is obviously the 1st ex. (the only Pokemon that comes before Absol alphabetically is Abra) So, we know that the bottom of the set will look like:
92: Absol ex
93:ex
94: ex
95: Metagross ex
96: ex
97: ex
98: ex
99: ex
100: Flareon *
101: Jolteon *
102: Vaporeon *
103:Fighting Energy
104: Fire Energy
105: Grass Energy
106: Lightning Energy
107: Psychic Energy
108: Water Energy
This is probably nothign new, since there have always been only 3 *s at most. But it's a shame they're not willing to put in an extra 2 *s.... which we will now never get.

Brilliant! Give the man a point!
oh god, that dreaded wobbuffet is back...*evil glare*...it prevents effects of ex's too...ugh..
flygon ex's gonna rule the roost, what with wobby and that phoebe stadium! as if it didnt already rule the roost!
that metagross ex makes me cry inside. everyone (almost) plays swarm decks, and well, in 2-3 turns, hell on earth is unleashed to the lot! its metal too...and an admin a turn a turn practically! geez!
blaziken's back too..yay? i don't really see him as a threat, what with the loss of the good blaziken ex.
lol i love the way the set is going to have the most game changing stadiums ever...theyre not THAT good...let's not get carried away! Can't wait to see the rest!

JPO said:
flygon ex's gonna rule the roost, what with wobby and that phoebe stadium! as if it didnt already rule the roost!

So you read my deck list here http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8693 right?

I'm in complete shock. This set is going to be completely awesome and there are so many freak'en good cards. I want to go buy two boxes of Power Keepers when it comes out.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

Unbelievable

Metagross ex looks a little broken to me. Anyone else think so?

PKM4- I agree. That thing's gonna kill people that play swarm decks... I mean why 70? Make it lower and it'll be better...

JPO said:
Yay! I'm going to rule the roost! I have that Flygon deck.... So I'll need to get that Wobby and that Stadium...

PKM4 said:
I want to go buy two boxes of Power Keepers when it comes out.
I'm gonna buy 1 box... Hav etwo months to save.... Grr... Stupid high price...

well i dont think metagross ex is broken..
i hardly like it at all....
im kinda new so i dont no wut desert shaman does...
also i would hope rockets admin comes in there cuz supposably its real good....
but overall the thing that would make this set the best set of all time would b metal and dark basic energies....

gosh
if they do that charizard d is gona b played so much more...
it will b a devistating deck...
use its attack them power tree the metals back...
ouch,
ouch
ouch

then u wont have to use any energy attachers like metagross and flygon....
that would b awsome..

The basic Darkness and Metal energies are going to be released with Dimond and Pearl.

Yes, no quick search, that was the most broken card around. Also I don't think Metagross star is broken,w ell I mean there are ways to counter it. Just because you have him out, doesn't mean that you'll have others of the same poke. For instance if dragonite is out, just power up dragonair and wait before evolving, just eliminate the threat.

Back