Power Keepers Revelations

if wob SS gets reprinted then will SS wynaut be reprinted? it was a really broken card for any psychic deck, and with mewtwo DS it should be even better.

Typhlosion King said:
FYI, it is not strategetic to be able to devolve all of your opponents instantly in a single turn without any prep. Ta-dah! Your opponent's Blastiose ex with 4 energy dies in one turn. Broken, not in a good way.

Without any actual strategy involved, ATM Rock is near useless, since your opponent can just re-evolve those guys you just put into their hand. You're not going to Rock a freshly Candied Stage 2 -ex with no damage counters on it. Why? Cause if they have another Candy or the Stage 1 form, they will evolve again and your Rock is effectively wasted. ATM Rock was the counter to Rare Candy. It made you think twice about skipping the Stage 1. I imagine most decks could afford room for at least one ATM Rock just for this purpose.

m0nster1nc said:
If people are versatile with their hands, they should be able to win.

What a bunch of hooey. There are many times when you just can't do anything because your hand is complete garbage and nothing in there helps you. How many times have you thought "Aw man, where's my (card) at, I should have had it by now?" Quick Search ensures you get that card. As Whicker so eloquently stated before, no one Quick Searches for random cards. You have the ability to pull a single card from your deck, any card you want, not knowing if it'll be the last time you can do it before Pidgeot gets disabled (via Battle Frontier, KO, paralyzed, etc). What are you going to take? Knowing what to take and what not to is where the strategy lies.

And SS Wynaut for reprint. :)

Only a complete idiot would devolve a stage2 with nothing on it. And wynaut Rocks! You know why people didn't overuse it? Does it take psy energy?

Typhlosion King said:
Only a complete idiot would devolve a stage2 with nothing on it.  And wynaut Rocks! You know why people didn't overuse it? Does it take psy energy?

Yes, it takes a Psy energy.

Back