Power Keepers Revelations

Welcome back Firestarter Blaziken. I know it has been a good four years, but no hard feelings. We have been ignoring you from Ex ruby and sapphire. Some say you would never be reprinted. But that is false. You have come back, alive, alive I say.

That was one of the cards which ruled in 2004 WC. I cant believe that Nintendo will reprint one of those.

Wow, this set is gonna be SO COOL!!!!! Tons of awesome new cards with GREAT artwork. I'd just like to blow a HUGE raspberry to all the fools who were moaning about how bad this set is gonna be.... But I held out hope!! AND LOOK WHAT WE GOT!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (I guess I'm the only one freaking out to the max)

SS Wobbuffet, thank god. Now all we need is Desert Ruins and the game becomes slightly more balanced.

I've just found a combo... Aggron with Charizard d, make sure have energy before you use Peal of Thunder...

Metagross ex is back and its too powerful, like admin and does 70 to pokemon that has same name as the active... 0.o..Luckly metagross dx is still in the format:cool:

Off topic How did the ******** at pokegym get the scan's first that is **************.

Okay beter now and now for on-topic
Flygon ex delta/wobbuffet/altaria ex delta/Battle frontier or Phoebe's stadium would make a great deck don't you think?

Also I know what I'm going to save all my money I get from now untill Febuary for.

Off topic, thanks randomman29, for the great suggestion to add Wobufett into my Flygon ex d deck. Now I don't need to add Altaria ex (EM) to my deck anymore...

randomman29 said:
Off topic How did the ******** at pokegym get the scan's first that is **************.
Well, the images were just on the official tcg website, and since WPM didn't update yesterday... they got there first.
Roy 747 said:
could somebody give me a link 2 the scans PPLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i'm dying 2 c them.
They're on the link in the very first post.

Geez....nobody gives us TCG players anyhope...:(

Another Broken set....another combo....another year where i don't even have the slightest chance of making it to worlds:(

Looks like I'll be using the R/S Blaziken once this set is out! (to replace or add for them Em one)

*sigh* have to catch up with the sets again... I'll add the Wobby in my deck... Problably I'll make another deck with this set...

Looks like some of the cards might be a bit broken, and especially for decks lik Solrock lunatuna and Metanite Metagross ex is going to mean destruction. If you get one out and attack their solrock twice. I think that we just witnessed the complete death of oince powerful, now dead archtypes.

Two words. Raichu delta. 3 Kos and crippling their raieggs. Ouch.

Only 1 word. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The deck ideas starta already. I have to collect!

Back