Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trades! [RNG Services!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally decided to post on here im interested in you lavitar and piplup CML for them i have shinys i can trade and im also wondering if you would trade me your shiny ho-oh when you get it

I can get you multiple of all the power items and the items you asked for. Can you for ALL that try to maybe hack me a Blaziken with SpeedBoost?

JETSNATION said:
finally decided to post on here im interested in you lavitar and piplup CML for them i have shinys i can trade and im also wondering if you would trade me your shiny ho-oh when you get it

I'm sorry, I'm really looking for the stuff on my wants list.

I have a Lum Berry I could trade/give to you (for White) if your interested.

Well, is there a common-ish berry that you are looking for?

I can get you multiple of all the power items and the items you asked for. Can you for ALL that try to maybe hack me a Blaziken with SpeedBoost?

Hack a Blaziken? I will never use an AR. I used to on my diamond, but have since stopped, and I no longer own a AR.

Can you IV check?

Yes.

Hey guys, I'm also really needing a male Magcargo with Heatwave from XD. Thanks. :)

I can check for free... Although, do you have a Choble Berry (the one that reduces super effective fighting moves)?

Hii.

I have a Power Lens (whichever raises Sp. Atk.) and Macho Brace in my White game that I don't particularly care for if you're interested.

@Porygon

Sorry, no.

If you can IV check (Black), then here's my code; 3654 0407 6663

Please tell me when you can get on.

Ohhhh.... I can't check Black. I'm sorry.

Here's how I do it on my White:

• Save your game
  • Use all of your Rare Candies on the Pokémon in question.(If low leveled. You want him AT LEAST level 10 to get a good idea.)
  • Find an IV calculator.
  • Go to the Gear Station, and talk to the dude with the blue hair. (He's near the door)
  • He'll ask you to show him a Pokémon. Show him (you guessed it) the one you want checked.
  • Input what he says into the IV calculator.
  • Fly to the farthest city to the left. (I think it's the one with the air port.) Go into the Pokémon Center.
  • There should be a guy next to the counter. Talk to him, and show him the Pokémon that you need checked.
  • He should tell you it's Hidden Power. Put that Hidden Power into the calculator.
  • Fill in anything and everything you can into that calculator, and press Calculate Individual Values.
  • This should give you in the top left corner a rough spread of it's IVs. The IVs in the box are just averages, and all the possible IVs are below that.
  • ???
  • Profit!

I hope that helps!:)

Porygon-X, do you think we can still our trade? Maybe in a few days if possible?

So...what would it cost from my list (see signature for it) for you to RNG me up an adamant shiny scyther?

I'm sorry, you don't have anything I'm looking for. I really REALLY need the stuff that's on my list for this weekend, and I can't allot any time to anything else. I'm sorry.

I'll trade any power item/focus sash for that larvitar. I'm also interested in a jolly/naive shiny bagon. I can trade you all of the power items + focus sash for the bagon and the larvitar o_o

Hi, do you still have your shiny latias? Ill trade you somethin for it, but i dont have much.. hope we can make a good deal, i have no shinies at ALL :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back