Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
Welcome to Porygon-X's Trade Thread

My friend codes:

Diamond: 3522-9572-5536
White: 2193-6937-4781

Rules:
  • All PokéBeach rules apply here.
  • Please never ask what I want for a certain Pokémon. You will know what I want if you read on to my wants list.
  • Please only post here when working out a deal. The discussion will move to PM when we both agree that the deal is fair.
  • Please state what game you are trading on! Most of my stuff is on my Diamond, but I do have some stuff on my White.
  • I have both White and Diamond, and will be trading Pokémon on both of them. To prevent confusion, I have marked every Pokémon I have with a (D) or a (W). The Pokémon with a (D) are on my Diamond, and the Pokémon with a (W) and on my White respectively.
  • Have fun!

Porygon-X's Wants

• Female Poliwag with it's DW ability.
  • Female Eevee with it's DW ability. (You probably would need a Japanese game to have this...)
  • Any Upgrades or Dubious Discs (What, I like Porygon, ok?)
  • Rare Candies
And I will see your list if you don't have anything here.

Porygon-X's Haves

Please note: Every Pokémon in this section has not been touched by an Action Replay, unless otherwise specified.

IV Pokémon

.::Larvitar::.(D)
Lonely, Guts
Lv 1
X/31/31/X/31/31
(This Pokémon has been cloned by someone else)

.::piplup(Pips)::.(D)
Jolly, Torrent
Lv 6
HP: Grass, 70
31/31/18/26/31/31
(This Pokémon has been cloned by someone else. Note: This Pokémon is the one that you receive as your first Pokémon. It has leveled up once, meaning it has a couple of Evs in Speed and/or HP. (From KOing Starly and Bidoof.)

.::Litwick::.(W)
Modest
Lv1
31/X/31/31/31/31
(This Pokémon does not have the move Heat Wave.)

.::Frillish::.(W)
Modest
Lv1
31/X/31/31/31/31

I'm sorry for the lack of Pokémon in this section. I am working to expand it, soon!

Shinies

Charizard - Serious (D)
Latias - Lonely (D) (This Pokémon is caught in a Master Ball)
Bagon - Mild (D)
Bronzor - Calm (D)
Scyther - Lax (D)
Beldum - Hasty (D)

(I have more; I need to update this later when I can get on my White)

Porygon-X's 4th Generation RNG Service

Disclaimer: I can only RNG for shininess. I CAN NOT RNG for IVs. I can only RNG 1st - 4th Generation Pokémon. The Pokémon MUST be breedable. E.G. No Shiny Ditto, Shiny Lugia, etc.

Just ask for whatever shiny you want in your post. If you want a specific nature, please add that too.

If you want a shiny with a specific nature, that will be worth more than just a regular shiny because it takes a LOT more time.

I do my RNGing on my Diamond, but I can Migrate them up to White if you prefer I trade from there.

Porygon-X's Current Trades

Trade with Yakkov:

MY:
Larvatar

THEIR:
Shiny Ho-Oh

Thank you for your time, have fun trading! :)

Im would be interested if you could RNG a Chatot. Can you let me know what you feel what would be equivelant in return?

I have a few shinies I am willing to get rid of from my White version for some first to forth generation Pokemon. For a full list of what I need, please view my bio. Perfect IVs would excellent if possible.

Darkvoid57 said:
Im would be interested if you could RNG a Chatot. Can you let me know what you feel what would be equivelant in return?

I would like any two power items for my white, OR a focus sash for my white. Let me know. :)

I have a few shinies I am willing to get rid of from my White version for some first to forth generation Pokemon. For a full list of what I need, please view my bio. Perfect IVs would excellent if possible.

Are your needs shiny? Or are they regular Pokémon? I have quite a few of those non shiny, if so. What shinies do you have?

Porygon-X said:
Darkvoid57 said:

I would like any two power items for my white, OR a focus sash for my white. Let me know. :)

Are your needs shiny? Or are they regular Pokémon? I have quite a few of those non shiny, if so. What shinies do you have?

Non-shinies would be nice. I am not a shiny hunter like I used to be, so I really don't care if I trade mine off. I also can guarantee my shinies are legit. I do not use the Action Replay.

As for shinies I have, I have these:

Meganium
Kingdra
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Swampert
Altaria
Seviper
Tropius
Snorunt
Starly
Staravia
Kricketune
Shinx
Luxio
Luxray
Combee
Buizel
Driftblim
Buneary
Stunky
Happiny
Spirtomb
Gible
Rhyperior
Leafeon
Giratina
Dialga

Some of these I don't have doubles of normal Pokemon of.

Well, I've got:

271 - Lombre
273 - Seedot
304 - Aron
363 - Speal
371 - Bagon
372 - Shelgon
373 - Salamence
406 - Budew
449 - Hippopotas

I'm interested in your shiny Ho-Oh. What do you think, all of those, for Ho-Oh?

Porygon-X said:
Well, I've got:

271 - Lombre
273 - Seedot
304 - Aron
363 - Speal
371 - Bagon
372 - Shelgon
373 - Salamence
406 - Budew
449 - Hippopotas

Sure, not a problem. I have a back-up Ho-Oh on my Heart Gold anyhow. This is a done deal. Thanks.

I'll go get eight random Pokemon, and the Ho-Oh for you on my White Version then ^^

Yakkov said:
Porygon-X said:
Well, I've got:

271 - Lombre
273 - Seedot
304 - Aron
363 - Speal
371 - Bagon
372 - Shelgon
373 - Salamence
406 - Budew
449 - Hippopotas

Sure, not a problem. I have a back-up Ho-Oh on my Heart Gold anyhow. This is a done deal. Thanks.

I'll go get eight random Pokemon, and the Ho-Oh for you on my White Version then ^^

Eh, I can't trade now though. Are you free this weekend?

Porygon-X said:
Eh, I can't trade now though. Are you free this weekend?

Yup, I am. I can wait until this weekend. Thanks Porygon :3

I have a non hacked shiny:
Golett
Throh
Cofagrigus
Krookidile
Terrakion
Solosis
Cobalion
and many more, just ask.

You know what, I think I'm going to turn you down. I only have two weeks before my VGC, and I really need to focus on getting my own Pokémon ready. I will now only accept stuff that are the first three items on my wants list. I really don't have time to worry about my shiny collection. Thank you for your understanding. I still can EV for you if you have stuff on my new wants list.

(Yakkov, our deal is still on, don't worry.)

I'm interested in your Piplup (Pips) if you can transfer it to your White version. I have all the items your looking for~ Let me know if we can work something out ^^

Hey, I'm interested in doing a deal with you, however there is something you should know first. I made a mistake when calculating the IVs on Pips. His actual spread is updated in the first post. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like a Focus Sash, Lum Berry, and the Power Item that boosts Sp. Attack. Is that fair? Also, do you use the AR at all? I'm not sure if the VGC can detect hacked items or not, but I'd like to be as safe as possible.

Thank you. :)

I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a shiny Foongus. I really need the items that are on my wants list, and until I get those, and my VGC is over, I can't put any effort into that right now. I'm sorry.

If you have some of the items, then maybe we can work something out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back