Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trades! [RNG Services!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hipoke said:
I'll trade any power item/focus sash for that larvitar. I'm also interested in a jolly/naive shiny bagon. I can trade you all of the power items + focus sash for the bagon and the larvitar o_o

Wow. If only I had seen this before my VGC. Wow, great offer, but my tournament is over. :p Thanks anyway.

@IPokeFan

There isn't a whole lot I'd take for my shiny Latias. Do you have a trade thread?

I'll update my wants list later, as I don't really need anything on the list anymore. :p

Porygon-X said:
hipoke said:
I'll trade any power item/focus sash for that larvitar. I'm also interested in a jolly/naive shiny bagon. I can trade you all of the power items + focus sash for the bagon and the larvitar o_o

Wow. If only I had seen this before my VGC. Wow, great offer, but my tournament is over. :p Thanks anyway.

@IPokeFan

There isn't a whole lot I'd take for my shiny Latias. Do you have a trade thread?

I'll update my wants list later, as I don't really need anything on the list anymore. :p

dont need anymore sorry, specifically i just needed a regular latias, but ill see if you have anything else that catches my mind

@Porygon will you trade Shiny Charizard for a Volt-Tackle Pichu holding a Lum Berry? I knew it was someone who needed a LUm Berry.. Just couldn't find em -_-

So you're not trading your larvitar? Also interested in that Piplup. CML if you're still interested in trading.

IPokeFan123 said:
Porygon-X said:
hipoke said:

@IPokeFan

don't need anymore sorry, specifically i just needed a regular latias, but ill see if you have anything else that catches my mind

@Porygon will you trade Shiny Charizard for a Volt-Tackle Pichu holding a Lum Berry? I knew it was someone who needed a LUm Berry.. Just couldn't find em -_-

I don't need it anymore. Sorry.

So you're not trading your larvitar? Also interested in that Piplup. CML if you're still interested in trading.

I didn't see anything. Sorry. :(

I have updated my wants, and added a few new Pokémon. Thanks.

I have Rare Candies, a Female DW Eevee, and I might be able to get you a Female Poliwag. Still interested in the same thing.

Hm!

Would you do:

Female DW Poliwag + Female DW Eevee + one or two candies

FOR

Larvatar?

LMK, thanks.

Sure. I'm actually more interested in the Frillish now, but if you won't trade that for the ones mentioned before, that's okay, I'll just trade for the larvitar. I'll notify you when I get the female dw poliwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back