Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

Purpose

Poking people is still a hobby (FKA hipoke)
http://www.pokemontrash.com/triche-pokemon/Divers/CreateCode.php

seriously, this game is extremely easy to exploit, but still lots of fun. I really suggest not using that until you beat the game, cuz it's unfair and not fun, but still, if you ever NEED to.

C

cool23

Ice Arceus said:
I tried searching for some codes, but I think you will have to hunt for the codes around different websites. There are some clues that you receive to get the codes. I am still stuck at Pewter Gym trying to fight the last wave off.
if its with onix and to return pokemon put your pokemon anywhere exept a battle spot.
than send out your pokemon again.

adan15

Shiny Hunter
I cant wait for the update to happen as far as I know he is giving out the three legendary dogs but after a week they will be removed from the game, adding a new level, adding new moves, increasing the shiny rate by 400%, and increasing xp by 50%. Except everything will only be for a week except the new level

G

gemantria

Taekaru said:
I have a shiny pikachu if anyone is willing to trade a legit shiny vulpix.

Ive got a legit shiny vulpix for trade, problem is, ive come on to find out how to trade lol

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
I am stuck on the final lvl,, for some reason it won't let me use my lvl 55 legendary dogs, anyone know how I can beat it.

Aj1234119

bug catcher
Hey, i just tried this game and it's fun but for some reason on rt 2there are articuno, zapdos, and moltres in addition to the pokemon there should be and it's impossible for me to beat them with my low leveled pokemon, how do I get the 3 birds to go away so I can play the level normally?

Nickwolff2

The Firebreather
Aj1234119 said:
Hey, i just tried this game and it's fun but for some reason on rt 2there are articuno, zapdos, and moltres in addition to the pokemon there should be and it's impossible for me to beat them with my low leveled pokemon, how do I get the 3 birds to go away so I can play the level normally?

That is the same question that have.

MrGatr

Aj1234119 said:

you can't, but just try to use the legendaries you can get at the front page.

OU Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
When update 3.4 came out, I lost my data...

Now my team is:

Lv.16 Wartortle
Lv.15 Shiny Geodude
Lv.15 Pikachu
Lv.14 Mankey

And I have 1 badge and on Mt. Moon 2.

P.S I really want to shiny rates to go back to 1/1,000 or as Sam said "I won't give everything handed to you on a silver platter", 1/2,500 or 1/5,000, but absolutely not 1/10,000.

PokemonRulez101

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0620-7558
thefleeee said:
I cant seem to find the legendary dogs in the wild. Does anyone know which route they appear on?
They were a Mystery Gift on v3.3 It is impossible to find them in the wild unless you hacked.

thefleeee

Uber N00b
I thought, on V3.4 Sam said that the Legendary dogs are now found in the wild with a very low appearance rate

Project696

Did you know I'm riding a horse?
I am officially stuck on cerulean gym 1. Those Staryu and starmie are annoying me. to no end.

OU Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
I'm training right now, and my team is;

Wartortle Lv.20: Tackle, Bite, Bubble, Water Gun
Shiny Geodude Lv.19: Rock Throw, Magnitude, *forgot*, *forgot*
Pikachu Lv.19: Electro Ball, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Thunder Wave
Mankey Lv.19: Seismic Toss, Fury Swipes, Karate Chop, *forgot*
Poliwag Lv.18: Water Gun, Doubleslap, *forgot*, *forgot*

And I'm training for Cerulean Gym 1.

MrGatr

^Your team looks good, but Kyorge is really hard to beat. I would train until all of them are above 30

Cris

Fear will eat you alive....
Does anyone know what happened to the legendary dogs in general? I was able to receive all 3 of them via mystery gift and I made sure I saved afterwards but unfortunately the next day they were gone. I don't have them in my inventory or party and I know I didn't release them. I tried to get them again via mystery gift but unfortunately it says that they aren't available anymore. Has this happened to anyone else?

PokemonRulez101

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0620-7558
Cris: After PTD got updated, the Dogs got deleted from everyone's account. You aren't able to get them on Mystery Gift. Hope this helps everyone with their problems.