Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

Vermillion City is here, and it's pretty hard. You have to take out 15 strong Team Rocket grunts in a row with 1 of your Pokemon, 1 of Joey's and 1 of Joey's friend's. Joey uses Charmeleon with Scary Face, and his friend uses Poliwhirl with Hypnosis, so you're the only one who attacks. There's only 1 space left for your Pokemon, so use it well. :3

Haha i just played the new challenge level and the new story level and they were very easy i can't beleive these were the levels everybody was saying were so hard i will admit I hated vermillion city because you could only use 1 pokemon but i mainly used mew on that one and the challenge level i used 4 mews and 2 venasaurs had the venasaurs use petal dance because geoudude was my biggest problem and all the mews use psychic and none of brock's geoudude's got hurt

I just did new game and i beat every level including vermillion city and my team was
Shiny charmeleon level 29
Shiny ivysaur level 27
Shiny fearow level 24
Shiny Mew level 34
Shiny Raichu level 25
Shiny Farfetch'd level 20
and vermillion city was still very easy

I'm having trubble loading it... Can anyone give me some help? The game screen is black... nothing is coming through.

haha, yeah :p

I just beat the Ceruleon gym, but through a bug. All my rare candies were gone but the game kept playing :O

for kyogre i used mew and raichu and had them both know thunderbolt that way it was very easy and to find pikachu i would go to viridian forest 1 because i always see a whole bunch there

Back