Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
I stumbled across this really fun game on YouTube.
It's basically a Tower Defense game, but you use and train Pokemon.
You even get a starter and can catch new Pokemon, level them up, and even teach them new moves! Go try it out; it's awesome!
Game Link
What level are you stuck on?
Stupid Water Gym. :l

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL
Can someone link me to the latest version of Flash Player? I tried to get one, and it game me a whole bunch of other stuff, so I just cancelled it.

J

Juliacoolo

This game is addictinggggggg

I'm stuck on pewter gym. Why cant I catch the pokemon there?

*Edit*

I get to wave 10, but all my pokes dissapear and the onix come in. What do I do?

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I've heard Mt. Moon is super hard. :[

Looks like I'll be starting Squirtle! lol

dmaster out.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Mt. Moon is impossible even with Squirtle _and_ Mankey. >_>

dmaster out.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
im training everyone (beedrill, butterfree, pikachu, charmeleon, pidgey, nidoran male) to at least 20 before i go to mt moon

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
Maybe they're making it impossible until the nest stage comes out so it won't just end abruptly?
EDIT: Nevermind, I just beat it, but I actually used strategy to beat it.
My team:
Wartotle level 17 (Using Water Gun)
Butterfree level 12 (String Shot slave)
Butterfree level 16 (Using Confusion)
Mankey level 16 (Using Karate Chop)
Pidgey level 16 (Using Quick Attack)
Ratatta level 16 (Using Hyper Fang)
The strategy is to put my String Shot Pokemon in the middle so he can reach both sides of the field.
Wartotle and Mankey are my strong points here, so I put them on opposite sides. I also put Ratatta on the same side as Wartotle and Pidgey on the same side as Mankey.
Where does Butterfree go? He goes on the side that Pokemon are coming from, since you can move your Pokemon whenever you want, and the game pauses whenever you do so.
Doing this, I won (with ease) 3 times! :D

Scorpio

Riddler
Just started playing it and just beat it. It took a little bit but I finally got past Mt Moon.

Awesome game! Can't wait until it's finished!

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
Nice find Yoda! I'm still on Mt. Moon at the moment and am training an army of Mankey. This had better work! :p

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
This game is AWESOME!Thanks Yoda!I'm still stuck on Mt. Moon,but I'm training my Pokemon at Viridian Forest.

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
Timeshift said:
Nice find Yoda! I'm still on Mt. Moon at the moment and am training an army of Mankey. This had better work! :p

Make sure a few of your Mankeys are using Scratch/Fury Swipes; there are Zubats in Mt. Moon. :)

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I just started the game after viewing this thread, and I've got to say that it is a pretty fun game. Since I just started I am at Route 1 and hope to make more progress with the game today.

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
I thought Mt. Moon was pretty easy (2nd try)
And I started with Charmander...

Pewter was hard, but I figured it out. =]

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys! I've just noticed that the update's been sent to Newgrounds! And now Mt. Moon is extremely easy! :D The Geodudes which increase their speed now have a LOT less health, and you can level up past 20 now!