Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C End of Prologue (requesting lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C

The flames shrank a little bit, but were still large. "Doesn't anyone have a huge thing of water or something?" Tartar said, not amused by the progress of the fire. Then, when Crystal used Blizzard, Tartar jumped for joy. "Yea! Alright, now how do we get in this thing. BY FORCE!" Tartar used Stone Edge to slice an opening in the shuttle. You see a lot of computers and machines, but all are obviously broken. "You don't need to be a geek to tell that all of this is trashed...HEY! There's someone over there!" Tartar walked over to a space suit, which wasn't moving. He opened the helmet.

"L-leave immediately..." a man said, "For your...own...good..." he then "Fell asleep. Poor old guy and his ramblings about not looking in the shuttle. Obviously we search!" Tartar said.

OOC EDIT: Ninja'd :O

"*sigh* Thats the best I can do... Sorry I wasn't much of a help."

"Someone should go back to F00D! They should definitely have some water there!" Fly suggested. "I'll volunteer to go if no one else wants to."

Ooc: Guys I'm going to bed soon and am going to church and magic mountain tomorrow. I won't be very active then.

OOC: Wait, is it a human man?

IC: Slash looked at the man briefly, then his eyes swept over the remains of the shuttle. Most of it was trashed, but Tartar was already looking through the rubble, scavenging for any clues ('cause Tyranitars can all fit in space shuttles, right?).

"I'm not the best at finding something in nothing, but I don't see anything useful in here," he said, tapping on a computer moniter. The moniter flickered on for a second, then died. "Everything's broken."

OOC: Yea, human man guy male person thingy :p Also, I have to go soon, but while I'm gone I'll get you guys set up with the interactive part (the fun stuff).

IC: "I hate to say it, but Slash is right. Wait, what about this book?" Tartar picked up a journal. "Well, I guess we'll look at this without this sleepy old guy watching us," Tartar said as he left the shuttle.

OOC: Yeah, I have to go too, for the night. See you guys.

IC: Slash looked over the book. "Looks like some sort of journal or notebook." He followed the Tyranitar out of the shuttle. "Well? What does it say?" He asked.

You flip through the notebook. All of the pages are blank except for 2 in the middle. It's a drawing of a circle. The circle has 4 sticks sticking out of it in different locations. It also has another shaded circle surrounding it. You notice some of of the circle has a spot on it that is labeled 'Colonies.' All of the sticks are labeled 'CAUTION! Control Towers turn off shield and lead to escape shuttle. ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES!' There is one more label pointing to a blank location. It says 'Returning Portal Switch--Turn off to reach Control Towers.'

"I can't think of what this could mean. What about you guys?" Tartar asked. "Also, it's weird how this is perfectly fine, but everything else in the shuttle was completely destroyed. Almost like it was protected..."

OOC: And this is where I leave and you figure stuff out :p

RE: Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C Prologue

OOC~Wow, you guys were on alot longer than expected.

IC~
"Looks like a bunch of human crap to me. Us Pokemon don't have to go and make things that completed to understand something," Kirai commented, glancing at the odd markings, then swiftly turning her nose up, as if it were something rotten.

OoC: I was surprised I stayed up that long. :p

'What does it mean? It looks like nothing...to me at least.' Crystal thought. "It really looks like nothing at all."

OoC: Hint time!!

IC: "What's weird is that we know that the Colonies are listed here, but the real planet we live on has none of this other stuff. Maybe this represents another place. Or maybe the humans are trying to hide all of this and there really is a group of Control Towers...But how do we get to them? Maybe it has something to do with this Returning Portal," Tartar said.

'Or it could mean nothing.' "Tartar, you might be right. But what is the returning portal?" Crystal asked.

"Hmmm..." Fly thought about this book for several minutes. "We might not be the only place with colonies! What if this is a human map of their colonies!" Fly excitedly suggested, hoping this would eventually point towards home. His real home, that is.

"Maybe, but very unlikely." Crystal said.

"Honestly, we should just explore the colonies with the journal and see whether it's true or not, if this is a chance to go home, then we should take it and look for answers. Who's with me?!" Jolt wanted to go home so badly to see his owner again,

'I really want to see my owner again so yeah.' she thought. "I am!!!"

"Well maybe Fly is right. Maybe this is a map of a different planet. But why would that old guy try and hide it from us? Maybe there's something here that will help us find our way home. That's why he dididn't want us to look at it! We should try exploring a bit more."

"What else is there to explore?" Crystal asked.

(Wow! I had a friend over yesterday and was away most of today and I missed a lot! How can I get myself back into this?)

Salaric flew over to see what the commotion was about. He had been tired from his self-created training session the day before, but sleeping through a shuttle crashing? As he neared the area he saw some of the Pokemon from his dorm talking excitedly. Hovering overhead he saw a picture in a notebook and heard the his dormmates talking about it. As he landed, he saw more detail on the notebook, such as how one area was labeled "Colonies." "Guys, I think this may be a map of the world we live on." he said. "Look, the control towers say something about an escape shuttle. We can use that to get out of here! And I think we'd need to activate the returning portal switch to turn off shields preventing the way to the control towers, or something like that."

"But then how do we turn off the Return Portal? It points the area in the middle of all the colonies, nothing out of the ordinary is there. Maybe we should head on over there and look for it," Tartar said. 512C headed over to the middle of all of the colonies. "Nothing out of the ordinary as usual. But maybe...it could be...BELOW the ground! START DIGGING!" Tartar used dig and started to dig a hole in the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back