Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C End of Prologue (requesting lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon: The Story of Colony 512C

IC(finally)~

Kirai streched her jaws in a wide yawn and rolled over in the nest of grass she had torn up, and laid back out, "Saw whaaaaat?" she moaned, still tired, after being awakened by Tartar's yelling.

"Yes of course we caught that! It was huge!" He snapped, his dislike of Tartar's species evident in his tone. "We don't know what it is, but we definitely 'caught that'!" He said sarcastically.

IC: "A SHIP!!! It just left! We should go check the public colonies and see if anyone got lucky and were chosen to go back," Tartar said.

OOC: Judged on the activity of people on this RPG, I'll let someone be co-owner and take over in the daytime when I'm pretty inactive.

"What if we don't want to go back?" Slash asked. "Humans are too stupid to run a country, why should we go back at all?"

Tartar walked up to Slash and glared at him. "So you don't miss anything back home like the rest of us? Sorry, but if you don't care about going back, then I don't know why we even were TRYING in the past!" Tartar bellowed.

"Hey, humans aren't to stupid to run a country." Crystal said walking over to where Tartar is. "And please don't start a fight. We're all trying to get along here."

Slash's eyes hardened as he stared at Tartar. "You have no idea," He whispered. "No idea, the destruction I saw. Mindless, effortless destruction. At least here," He said, gesturing around him. "There is a relative amount of peace." He looked off into space. "Back with the humans... who knows that it isn't still a warzone? Who knows we won't just get kicked off the planet again?"

"So you've given up?! After all of this time! That ship," Tartar pointed off into nowhere in the sky, "Might just have our answers. And NOW you decide to give up?!"

Fly woke up late to hear a huge blast. When he walked out he saw a huge ship flying off. When he caught up with the others in his colony he asked, "Did you guys see that thing?! We have to get on one!" Then Fly realized Slash was being bitter again. "I don't know about you, but I rather fight than be stuck here."

Slash's eyes widened. "Give up?" He yelled. "You thought I gave up? I never believed humans were competent enough in the first place! My parents thought that there was some good among them." He looked away. "But I know better."

He looked at Fly. "I've had enough fighting to last me a lifetime. So yes, I would rather stay here."

He turned back to Tartar, challenging him to reply.

Crystal walked up to the two Pokemon fighting. "No fighting, okay? We all have experinced troubles so don't fight. Or else I'll have to hurt you both, got it?"

IC: Tartar ignored Crystal. He was furious. "But what about all of those times where we kept on trying to get out!? You didn't give up then!"

OOC: nabby, hope you realized that the Pokemon in 512C tried to get out before :p

"Whatever then. If you both don't care about each other thats fine by me." Crystal walked away and thought 'Why does the fighting continue here?' She tuurned around and walked back to Tartar and Slash. "I'm only gonna say this one more time, break the fighting up or I'll have to hurt you both!"

"Fine. But I'm still thinking about that ship. We have to figure out where it came from," Tartar said.

OOC: Of course. Just trying to establish some friction. Makes for an interesting story.

IC: Slash shook his head. "Before, I held on to the chance... the chance that my master was still alive. He was old, for human years, when we left. He'll be dead by now. I'm certain of it."

He glanced over at Crystal. "Don't fight me. I guarantee you will regret it."

"Don't mean to butt in here, but I don't think I can trust humans, I was abused, and that's that," Kirai said flatly "Do you even know what my name means in Japanese?!" she screeched, "I named myself after escaping all this chaos!" "Though, there may be hope there are still good ones..." She then muttered under her own breath.

"Yeah right, I've been in plenty of battles and won, so talk to the paw." Crystal said.

OOC: LET'S TAKE THIS TO THE STREETS

IC: Everyone was getting riled up. "Guys, uh...let's all go to the public colonies and get some grub! C'mon, hurry up," Tartar rushed everyone out.

At the moment, Kirai's stomach growled. "Yeah, I guess I'm a little hungry," she admitted. "I want bloody kitten heads!" she screeched "Don't know what for, though," she added.

OOC~
The striked is what happens when I get obsessed with something like This.

Slash raised his eyebrows, ignoring Tartar for the moment. "Talk to the paw? Ok then." He looked at one of Crystal's paws and spoke, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "The body attached to you, Mr. Paw, could not defeat me."

He directed his attention towards Tartar, but didn't move. His eyes narrowed. "Awfully quick to get us out of here, aren't you? Perhaps you saw something?" Slash scanned the area, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back