Pokemon the Series X / Y Discussion (English Dub)

RE: Pokemon the Series XY Discussion

I've seen it up to Episode 6 til now, so I'm almost up-to-date. :D
Just two more...

The titles and airdates of episodes 15 and 16 have been announced.
An Appetite for Battle! will air on the 26th of April and A Jolting Switcheroo! will air on the third of May.

Well, it looks like they gave me another pronunciation correction in The Bamboozling Forest! Instead of Pan-cham and Pang-ore-oh, they pronounced them Pan-chum and Pan-gurroh.
The bamboo forest was absolutely beautiful. If that is how most bamboo forests look irl, I'm adding "Visit a bamboo forest" to my bucket list.
The Pancham were so adorable! Hnnng, those eyes and smiles are gonna kill me! XD
Oh, and Jessie caught Pumpkaboo. Just gonna throw that in there. No, that's how they did it. She caught it just like that. I call hacks.

It sucks. Last league sucked, ash lost to someone with an iq lower than him. These few episodes, ugh. The "blaziken man" had the chance to be someone cool or even ash's dad, but no. A scatterbug evolved twice in one episode and ash didn't catch it. Need I not mention that ash will go to lumiose city 3 times, and his companion are idiots. Needless to say, the last good episode was the ash vs tobias (epic!)

theturtwiggal said:
It sucks. Last league sucked, ash lost to someone with an iq lower than him. These few episodes, ugh. The "blaziken man" had the chance to be someone cool or even ash's dad, but no. A scatterbug evolved twice in one episode and ash didn't catch it. Need I not mention that ash will go to lumiose city 3 times, and his companion are idiots. Needless to say, the last good episode was the ash vs tobias (epic!)

Why so negative? Everyone I know, including myself, have loved this season of Pokémon more than the last few. Clemont and Serena aren't idiots? Clemont is a boy genious and Serena is pretty mature. And what exactly do you mean by, "Blaziken man had the chance to be someone cool?" At the moment, all we know is that he's Clemont and Bonnie's dad, he seemed like a pretty cool guy, and he might turn out to be a cool super hero or something.
I've loved what we have seen of this season and look foward to all of the future episodes!

RE: Poémon the Series X / Y Discussion

Cartoon Network has recently announced the titles for episodes 21-24!
21) - A PokéVision of Things to Come!
22) - Going for the Gold!
23) - Coming Back for the Gold!
24) - An Undersea Place to Call Home!

And if you follow the the Japanese sub, you might notice something a little surprising. The episode, An Undersea Place to Call Home!, was a postponed episode that might not ever see the light of day in Japan, thanks to a coincidental ship accident the occurred the week prior to the episode's intended airdate. Yet, it seems that the dubbed version still has plans to air!

RE: Poémon the Series X / Y Discussion

Prince Dedenne said:
And if you follow the the Japanese sub, you might notice something a little surprising. The episode, An Undersea Place to Call Home!, was a postponed episode that might not ever see the light of day in Japan, thanks to a coincidental ship accident the occurred the week prior to the episode's intended airdate. Yet, it seems that the dubbed version still has plans to air!

That's very interesting! Looks like I might have to watch at least one episode of the dub. :p

[split] Pocket Monsters X / Y Discussion

The Mega Evolution Special Episode is coming soon! I mean, THIS Saturday for America!

So far, IMHO, The Series XY is fantastic!

*It brings back the four-person group
*Shows off actual childhood history of Ash & another character
* Has caused one of the best shippings so far: Amourshipping
* It keeps you coming back for more!

That's how I feel about this series so far.

ok so far this series has caught my attention with EPIC battles, how james and Jessie caught their new pokemon just made me laugh till I cried the reactions are ridiculous lol, I am glad they have Cilan replaced it was getting annoying with all the food stuff and evaluation times.

The battle against Viola was nice, no more cutscene stuff its literal battles the skating dodging and after effects of the moves, like the frozen field stayed after wards,

What I like about this series:

* ash does not have amnesia, or forgotten pokemon, he actually knew surskit and Snorlax
* He knows Serena, and Cilan replaced by Clemont, and the new Max of the group bonnie
* Love how bonnie weirdly tries to set up clemont with a wife lol I died the first time I saw that lol
* love all the new animations it shows him a little older, and they dont looked cycled, and he isnt a beginner anymore

so far the series is great I love it, it reminds me of B2W2 trailer its awesome, plus when they face someone that cutscene is awesome, I have high hopes for this series! :D

ok episode 27 this is what I think

ok first I seeing Flabebe I thought it was so freaking small and love it more :D, now to recap some points.

• I thought my biggest problem with this episode was why did Ash not use his Flechtling to take flabebe to the top? other than that nothing XD
  • I thought this was going to be a scene from UP I was so sad if it was going to be where the wife died :'(
  • I did not know that flabebe could make pollen that made you really happy, which bring up this point, from the dex entry what Serena said, does this mean Team Rocket isn't really happy and is very stressed?

over all I thought this was a really good episode, and Jessie has wobuffet doing something useful now and its trained.

I just watched episode 54, the one with the Malamar trio and it was refreshing. Three Pokémon have the power to come up with resources and not needing a hideout, grunts and a logo! Amazing.
The best thing about Malamar is that they're the new Mewtwo back in the first movie but deadlier. Not only that but Inkay's near departure was heartbreaking as ever, more so because it's James!

Well, in all fairness we don't know that the Malamar don't have a hideout of some sort, we just haven't seen it, and if it's in the future we probably never will. They probably don't have grunts or a logo though.

Pikachu6319 said:
Well, in all fairness we don't know that the Malamar don't have a hideout of some sort, we just haven't seen it, and if it's in the future we probably never will. They probably don't have grunts or a logo though.

Yes, you're indeed right, even if their hideout is a crystal or something. It's my fault that I didn't explained that by "hideout" I mean the massive logistic side of having a team, like members, food, vehicles, beds, costumes, bathrooms and so on. :p

Back