Pokemon Pokemon that just makes you say, "wth?"?

The Volbeat and its counter part are based on fireflies and Tropius is based of a bracheosaurus but I huess the leaves are to represent its lefy diet and to resemble plants in its time period. Gulpin is a ball of goo?

Leafeon. Back when I was "first gen-second gen only", I was confused as to why there was a Grass-type Eeveelution... with a very uncreative name. But, hey, I think it's pretty cool now! :D

I'm going to be realistic and say a whole bunch of the first and second gen Pokemon. I mean, a lot of them are just plain stupid.

Granted, I still love them all like I do all other Pokemon; I just think first gen fanboys need to open their eyes.

And yes, I grew up with the first and second gens.

Graveler.

It's awesome and all but, the inside of it's mouth is red/pink which suggests to me that it's...fleshy. which means the INSIDE of it has got to be fleshy and that just makes me go D: D: D: all over the place
pkfrlg075.png

TheBreen said:
Today's HUH moment is brought to you be a female Mr. Mime...

The 'Mr.' part of its name is a title. But in Gen 5 we should have a Mrs. Mime.

Also, how did Exploud even come into existence?

Lombre's sprite in R/S/E. To me, the face looked all messed up compared to the official artwork. Speaking of which, the artwork also had me confused since it's pink beak looked like a tongue to me.

Surskit, Masquerain, Gulpin, Swalot, Castform, Luvdisc, the Regi trio, Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kricketune, Burmy, Wormadam, Shellos, Gastrodon, Bronzor, Bronzong, Carnivine, Tangrowth, Probopass, Rotom, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy...

It's mostly generation 4 and some of generation 3, sorry.

I find Munna, Gears, and Hihidaruma pretty pointless as well.

Darkrai said:
I am not a fan of Munna or Gear.

I dont see why everyone is so down on gear? I think it looks cool! Course I like all the weird ones and metal types :/

Metagross is one of the best designs IMO.

Rhyperior, cause it looks nothing like Rhydon. Doofy, fat and immobile apperance with a completely different colour scheme.

Don't like most of the humanoid Pokemon like Hitmonchan. Born wearing boxers and boxing gloves, really? It's not a bad idea (a boxing-style Pokemon named after 'chan), just a bad design.

That fat pink pig thing with flowers, Gear (It doesn't look like a Pokemon imo), Dunsparce, and Exploud.

Back