Pokemon Pokemon that just makes you say, "wth?"?

Wow, so many people here are saying how the 4th and what they've shown of the 5th generations are so bad, but in the 1st generation there are tons of uselessd/uncreative pokemon. grimer, muk, koffing, weezing, voltorb, geodude, etc...

FARFETCHD'. MAGIKARP. SPINDA. THESE POKEMON MAKE ME GO DIE. I GO ALL PSYCHO ON THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T WIN BATTLES. Yeah.

What about Poliwrath? I mean, it isn't so bad, but still, WTH? It's a stage 2 pokemon and it still looks like a Polwhirl whit fingers! And what's up whit it still being a tadpole? It should have been a frog, like Politoed! I don't know what were they thinking when they were making it.

Probopass looks like that guy in world war II (not sure if I should say the name). Gear is just... well... WTH! Sprite-wise I think almost every green sprite.

Oboy170 said:
Probopass looks like that guy in world war II (not sure if I should say the name).
Vidkun Quisling? Benito Mussolini? Josef Stalin? Winston Churchill? Franklin Delano Roosevelt? Dwight David Eisenhower? Emperor Shōwa?

Zenith said:
Vidkun Quisling? Benito Mussolini? Josef Stalin? Winston Churchill? Franklin Delano Roosevelt? Dwight David Eisenhower? Emperor Shōwa?

SUPERMAN! Just kidding, but really, Probopass looks like Hitler. Its just weird looking.

Gyarados.. It is a flying type and yet it is to pathetic to fly.. And then there is hopip.. WHAT IS IT???

konter_j8902 said:
Gyarados.. It is a flying type and yet it is to pathetic to fly.. And then there is hopip.. WHAT IS IT?

Hopip and its evolutions are OBVIOUSLY based off of dandelions (but still, WTF was nintendo thinking?)

Hopip:green leaf first part of a dandelion

Skipbloom:Yellow flower of one which eventually turns into...

Jumpfluff:The fluffy white seeds.

i mean mainly magneton, they they get put into a furnace, melted down, and molded into magnezone?

Back