Pokemon Pokemon that just makes you say, "wth?"?

Full Moon

Master of Illusions and False Hope
Have you guys come across a pokemon that they just said, "What were they thinking?" or, "Man that is dumb looking"? For me I just look at Pelipper and dont get why they made it. It just looks so dumb and its sprites are always huge in the game. What pokemon do you think this of?

To be honest, I don't get why they made Pelipper either. I also do not get why Swalot was created. However, that is just my opinion.

Spiritomb, but I didn't thought anything like that, I just thought "what is this?" because it is really weird, appearance wise...

Zoroark, for me. I just find it to be ugly and random. I mean, what exactly is it supposed to BE?

Edit: And yes, it happens to be the mascot for the clan I am in...

Almost every 3rd gen pokemon. I mean... Blaziken, and I just don't know what they were thinking. ;-;
(Personally I really like 4th gen Pokemon. I mean Luxray and Skuntank.)

There's only one.

Blaziken.

...I still don't get how that cute chicken could end up so... ugly.

giratina487 said:
Zoroark, for me. I just find it to be ugly and random. I mean, what exactly is it supposed to BE?

Edit: And yes, it happens to be the mascot for the clan I am in...
Its an awesome fox with a pony tail duh :p and I happen to like Blaziken too. Another one I dont get is Probopass. When I saw it the first time I thought it was fake. Maybe pokemon way trying to kiss up to nintendo and make a Mario like pokemon :p

Solrock and Lunatone bit the dust as the weirdest Pokemon for me. I got my Emerald off of Ebay, when I first saw Solrock, I thought my game was hacked or something. I did some research and found there was also Lunatone. At least my game wasn't hacked after all, but I probably did say "wth?"

Bronzor and Bronzong really got me angry. Pokemon creators are so desperate that they use a metal bell...really? :(

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
feebas (huh?)
feebas was made simply to be an ugly fish to evolve into awesomely awesome milotic
I think. They probably had the beauty evolution idea before they made him.
GHJamesGH said:
Generation 4
lol that's pretty funny, but I disagree. Luxray, garchomp, lucario.... there are some pretty cool pokemon...

Tropius, really flying grass? Oh yeah, Illumise and Volbeat are really annoying! No one has them on there team, and don;t forget Gulpin!

Back