Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Ups End March 23!

OOC:sure, and it's SA,
Nikolaos is a bit over six feet tall, 23 years old, and has medium length black hair, long legs, and cobalt blue eyes.

OoC: Ok, at this pace, we're gonna get nowhere. I'll speed things up.

IC:

The World Avengers

Professor Willow became irked as Chase was trapped in limbo. He sighed, then said, "You know what? Everyone just come up here and grab their stinking Pokemon. I want to get this over with."

The blond boy stood up, and walked to the podium. He said, "Hi, my name is Robert Daniels. I'm 16." He turned around, and grabbed Piplup.

The young boy with dark brown curly hair stood up, and faced the crowd. "My name is Stephon Luz. I'm 13, and I'm from Nicaragua." He turned around and mechanically grabbed Tepig.

The man with shaggy green clothing and shaggy green hair stepped up. "My name is Forrest, and I'm 22." He turned around, and grabbed Turtwig.

OoC: The rest of you get up and grab your Pokemon. If we wait for Joeypals, this game may get sour quickly.

IC:
The Red Army

Professor Maple took out his whip again, and began to whip it mere inches away from Lucas's face. Finally getting bored, he said, "Just grab your Pokemon already, jeez."

The young couple come up to the podium hand in hand. The tall and lanky man introduces himself first. "My name is Neil Mortslov, and I'm 23." He turned around, and grabbed Cyndaquil. Then, the woman with light brown hair and a ponytail said, "My name is Korina Mortslov, and I'm 21. Neil is my husband." Korina turned around to grab her Chikorita, and went down to take her seat.

OoC: The rest of you can go up now.

*Victor gets up, walks over to his body guards, and has them assume turtle formation around him*

*He smirks at gauis, on the floor in pain, and leaves*

OOC: I left, now what? :p

WA
Seb ran into the room hoping he didnt miss anything,he is dirty blonde, about 5"5, his hair was slightly parted to the left and is slightly spikey in the front, he wears a orange-black jacket over his grayish-black shirt, and a metal shoulder pad on his left shoulder.
He hears what Prof. Maple says and rushes to the podium and grabs the Pokecube with the words Tepig on it.

OoC: No! Don't leave yet.

Boddy

So delete my last post?

OoC: No. Just edit it.

"'Bout time," Danny annoyed as he walked up to the podium. "Tepig, I choose ye!"
The Tepig released jumped on to Danny with joy, clamping with all of its might. "Ahhhhhhh! It burns!!" Danny screamed, throwing the Tepig off of his face. "Yah know, I think I'd rather take Bulbasaur," he said, grabbing the Bulbasaur and rushing to his seat.

To say? Lol, everyone can get up, was read to me as everyone can read. How can i say whatever im supposed to say...

Seb let his Tepig out, it seemed excited, Seb smirked as he looked at Tepig.
"Tepig from now on you and I are partners, you and me are gonna be heroes". Tepig smiled and jumped on Seb's lap.

WA
Tidus figured now was as good a time as any to see his new friend. "Come out Oshawott!" The cube opened and in a burst of light a small bule and white otter appeared. "Osha!" Tidus looked at the otter and noticed a shell on it's body. Curious as always he decided to ask the professor what it was about. "Excuse me Prof. Willow I'd like to know why Oshawott has a shell on it's stomach?"

Sorry, I was playing on the Wii.

WA
"Sorry!" *Chase rushes up the front and grabs Oshawott/Torchic (Whichever is available* "Sorry... Please, continue."

Raul walked up to the table where the pokecubes were set. He looked over the table carefully. Charmander seemed like a perfect fit for him, but for some reason he wasn't sure. He strolled down the tables and looked over every other pokemon. After careful decision, he grabbed the cube labeled totodile, and then returned to his seat.

OoC: I'm going with Oshawott. Wasn't aware the same pokemon could be picked repeatedly.

Jason goes up and chooses Chimchar/Torchic (Whichever is available)"Come on out _____!"Jason was so excited,he almost peed his pants.

OoC: Let's just say that there is an unlimited supply of Starters. While I wait for the people who still haven't chosen their Starter to choose, I'm gonna update the front page. Feel free to communicate with those around you.

RED ARMY

Please pretend my other post didn't happen, per Boddy's decision.

*Victor walks up to Gaius, who is still on the ground, crouches down, and stabs Gaius' right shin with a syringe*

(The syringe is an immediate pain releiver)

"You're welcome."

Ooc:OK then,I'll choose Chimchar.
In:Jason walks up to Danny"ARE"NT YOU EXCITED!!!!!!!"

RA:
*Again Rahul awoke to an unsettling sight, more recruits all of them looking tougher than the rest, but also he felt an excitement building inside him and his charmander, for now the sleep had left him and he was ready to take on a mission to prove that he wasnt going to hold the red army back*

WA
Wait maybe Oshawott uses that shell for some of it's attacks. If that's the case then maybe this Pokemon will be a huge asset to me. After giving it much consideration Tidus decided the best way to get to know some of his allies was to battle them. "Well Oshawott I think we should go met some of the other members. Don't you agree?" "Oshawott!" "Great! Now let's see... ah what about him!"

OoC: My charcter is pointing twords Joey's character at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back