Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today! Orientation is Beginning Shortly!

OOC: I know..it's just cool. lol. oh and also Hey so you're also playing This XD

RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today! Orientation is Beginning Shortly!

Raul took another glance around the commons and looked at all the other recruits present. He saw many young faces in the crowd. These can't all be recruits, can they? They make me look like a senior officer, at only 23.
He looked at the World Avengers crest that was on the heart of his jacket, and wondered if these recruits had gone trough the training he had in their home countries, where ever they were from.

A young boy with blond hair comes in looking very excited."Ohh man I'm so excited!I've been waiting for this moment for so long!"He sits next to the boy with spiky hair."Hello!"

Ooc: "How ye' doing! Ye' seem excitied about this moment! What's ye' name," he faked with excitement to the boy who plopped himself next to him. As if me really cared. I just want me Pokeman. Danny likes to go solo. This is between me and the Red Army. Revenge shall be me's. "Oops, sorry there for a sec," he said with a twinge of guilt, noticing that he might have hurt the boy's feelings. "Me name is Danny. What makes you so excited this fine day?"

Ic: The misusage of "Me" and "Ye" is me trying to sound like I have an Irish accent.

"I'm so excited about getting my Pokemon!My name's Jason,nice to meet you!Which Pokemon are you going to get?"[/i]

AS Vincent looks around he sees a new person he goes up to him and says."sup my name is Vincent whats yours?"

OOC:For clarifying I ment you Shampoo thief.

Raul looked over at Vincent.
"Hello. My name is Raul."
He paused for a moment then said, "Where are you from?"

"Back ally ways of Russia you?"

"Russia?"
Raul said nothing else, but put himself on high alert.
Why is a Russian here? And why would he tell me he is Russian?

"Relax I'm not a spy my friends and family got killed by them so I came here for revenge on them."

Tobias sat in a corner, looking sulky. He watched a young man, Raul, by the sounds of him, talk to this young guy, who seemed slightly emo. Tobias sighed, and sat back in his chair.

THIS IS A RED ARMY POST, just sayin

*Victor tired of waiting stood up*

"Oh my (insert russian curse), get on the (another russain foulacy) stage so we can hurry this up Gaius!"

OOC: i asked body a question in pm..he hasnt responded (it regards to whom I would choose)

OOC: Mlouden, my apologies. I was like, What's taking this kid so ************************************************************************************************************************************ long. Except it didnt involve all the *'d out stuff. Yeah...

Waiting for the event to start Tidus decided to take a little nap so he could rest up for when he got his Pokemon. The problem for him was which Pokemon should he choose. His mother said that no matter which one he picked he would be able to defeat the Red Army. Maybe I should take Snivy or Oshawott. Although there are a lot of other Pokemon I could choose as well... A little bit after this Tidus was sound asleep.

IC:

Gaius rises, walks swiftly and purposefully to the front of the room. He analyzes each of the pokeballs that lay before him, and chooses Charmander. "This pokemon will set fire to my foes, burning them alive" he thinks, "it is a worthy partner." Gaius sits back down in his seat

The World Avengers

A man with polite, and short strides came walking in from the left, and was making his way to the grand podium. He held a binder in his arm, and plopped it down on the podium. He cleared his throat, and began.

"Hello, and welcome all new recruits of the World Avengers. My name is Professor Willow, and I am the Head BioEngineer here at WA HQ. I am given the momentous responsibility of awarding each of you a Pokemon, with which you will bond together with in order to halt the onslaught of the Red Army."

Professor Willow turns around, and clears the sheets. On each table stood three PokeCubes. The first table held PokeCubes with the names, "Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle." The second table had PokeCubes with the names, "Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile." The third table had the Pokemon, "Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip." The fourth table contained, "Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup." The final table had the Pokemon, "Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott."

Professor Willow returned to the podium, and said, "Now, I'm going to call out each of your names, and when I do, I want you to come up here, and introduce yourself to the rest of the troop. Let's see, the first name is Legina Stone."

The young girl with capris and a tank top comes quietly up to the podium. She says quietly, "My name is, uhh, Legina Stone. My father is a Commander here, he is Commander Stone. I'm 11 years old."

As you look at her, you can't help but see the resemblance to a male. She turns around, and takes the PokeCube labeled, "Charmander."

She returns to her chair, and immediately locks herself in her invisible bubble.

Professor looks down at the list, and calls the next name, "Tidus."

*Victor smirks at what has just happened*

My Mudkip would destroy a Charmander anyday. , though Victor to himself.

*Victor leans over, and whispers into Gaius's ear*

"Nice choice my friend"

The Red Army

Professor Maple calls off the next name, "Carbon."

Raising his head an inch in acknowledgement of his name, Carbon looks around the room.
"Hi. That would be me I suppose."
Carbon heads to the table.
"Since we are the "Red" Army, I think fire types are most suitable. Chimchar will do just great."
Carbon heads back to the corner of the room with his cube in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back