Finished Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! New Rules on Front Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today! Orientation is Beginning Shortly!

At the mention of his name Tidus wakes up and approches the podium. "Hey I'm Tidus and I have a few friends and relatives that got caught up in this whole thing so I'm fighting for them as well as for the rest of the world." He approches the fifth table and picks up a cube labled Oshawott and proceeds backt to his seat.

RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Ups End March 23!

The Red Army

As Carbon took his seat, Professor Maple called the next name. "Ilya Padluk."

Almost mechanically, the blond-haired boy with Bison's hat walked up to the podium. He asserted himself strongly. "My name is Ilya Padluk. I am 16 years old, and I swear my allegiance to Lord Czar Nicholas."

His assertiveness at first stuns you, but then you realize that he must be one good comrade. Ilya turns around, and picks up the PokeCube with "Turtwig." He turns around, and triumphantly slumps back to his chair.

Professor Maple calls off the next name. "Mei Long."

The girl with jet black hair, a light complexion, and a wife-beater and baggy pants arrogantly walks up to the podium. She says, "My name is Mei Long, and I'm from Northeast China. Now, I know you might be looking down on me 'cause I'm a woman. Well, think again. Just because I'm a female doesn't mean I'm not strong. I'll show you, by being the top-ranking officer!"

She turns around swiftly, and picks up the Pokemon, "Squirtle." The then sits back down.

Professor Maple calls the next name, "Rahul."

RE: RPG: Pokemon: Terrors of Tomorrow! Sign Up Today! Orientation is Beginning Shortly!

OOC: How do you italicize things? like you just did? lol.I asked before and no one told me.

IC

"Friend?" he mused "you are not my friend. You are merely..competition..and poor competition at that."

He stared coldly at Victor and focused on his new pokemon..and the immense power he would wield in combat.

OOC:

Boddy should we start our posts with RA: or WA: so each team can keep track of whos who at a glance?

"Bah! How dare someone take the cute otter?" Chase stated while twiddling his thumbs. "May as well ask if he has another one. I like that otter..."

OoC: You italicize like this: . And put a / in front of the second i

IC: Professor Willow called the next name, "Vincent van Hossen. The Fourth?"

Raul still wasn't sure about Vincent, but he doubted the WA would be giving him a pokemon without being completely sure. So he sat back and waited for his name to be called. He was anxious to get a pokemon of his own, instead of using the ones designated for training.

OoC: Yes, it would be beneficial if you guys put WA or RA before your posts, or maybe in your sigs so that there isn't as much confusion.

WA
Vincent walked up grabbed himself an snivy and went back to sit down.

Ooc:Ok.*Goes and edits sig*Just edited my sig!

The World Avengers

Professor Willow sighs. This is the worst part of my job.

He then goes back down the list. "Chase."

The World Avengers

Dec sits uncomfortably in his chair. He looks around, hoping that his name is called soon. I can't wait to have my very own Pokemon!

OoC: lol, my character in-game looks NOTHING like me.

EDIT: I'm editing this to say that, Boddy903, shouldn't we have a no editing post rule?

The World Avengers
Jason is so excited,he's jumping up and down in his seat.So excited,So excited,So excited,So excited,So excited!!!!!!!

OoC: Umm.. I don't think that editing is that big a deal. It's deleting posts that you shouldn't do. Oh, and you can choose duplicates. :p

RA

OOC:

Argh..c'mon Red army people..sign on lol..

Body is there anything my character can do besides just sit in limbo til carbon gets on

OoC: No, feel free to interact with NPC's around you. It'll give you a good chance to mingle before the action starts.

RA:

OOC:

sorry, didn't think of that.
and oops i accidently pmd benny and meant to pm rahul (whoever his username is) telling him to sign on lolz)

IC:

Gaius looks at Mei Long, and ponders the choices people have made for their pokemon..He stands and approaches her

"Hello, my name is Gaius..how did someone like you end up in the Red Army..you look like the type suited for the kitchen, not the battlefield..and your little speech earlier didn't sway my opinion".

Mei Long's face turned red. "How dare you, you sexist jerk! I could easily destroy you. Don't think I can't decapitate you in a matter of seconds!"

RA:

Gaius chuckled and laughed aloud "There's a difference between being sexist, and being Truthful. I didn't say All women belong in the kitchen *laughs slightly* "Also, if we were to ever engage in combat, You would be destroyed in seconds, not I".

Ooc:Hey Boddy,can you call peoples names that are online?Just a thought.

*Victor snorts*

What a sexist pig. He wouldn't stand a chance against that girl.

*Victor walks up to Gaius, and pushes him *

"Watch your mouth, before you have blood running down it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back