Pokemon Ranger RPG *First mission! Map on front post!*

Am i doing a good job? (Vote when the game starts)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Ranger RPG *Game start!*

The boy just kept on reading, so Jeriko said, "I'll cya later, I guess." Then Jeriko walked over to Ben and looked at the T.V. "Azelf isn't as good as the next one coming up. Now listen to the story of the found Groudon." then he walked over to his bed and sat down to watch.

"I was the one who knew the place of Groudon." Jeriko said quietly to himself. "I found it, and that man followed. The Mysical Beach shouldn't be named Old Man Cooter's Beach. Jeriko Beach is better, Cooter didn't find Groudon..." Jeriko couldn't take his eyes off Old Man Cooter on the T.V. The Masterball containing Groudon was in the near muesem. "I'm leaving this place and getting back what is rightfully mine!" Jeriko screamed, too loud. Everyone looked at him, but Jeriko was already clutching on to his pokeball, containing Taillow and dashing out of the room. "Where I am going is the Muesem, with Groudon. Maybe there is a lot of security, but who cares? I'm getting Groudon, he is rightfully mine." Jeriko breathed under his breath.
He headed for the door, but two powerfull hands grabbed him and threw him back in his room. "No leavin', son." the gaurd said in a low voice. "Even if you're gettin' Groudon." The man let out a mighty and hardy laugh as Jeriko grunted, and flopped on his bed. He fell asleep while the story of Groudon was finishing. He had a dream where the truth was found out about Groudon and Old Man Cooter Beach was Jeriko Beach. Jeriko smiled and hugged his Taillow's pokeball before going into a deep sleep.

"Wow, that was just a preview for the next episode, about Hoenn. I'm recording it, y'know. And about that whole Groudon-is-mine bit, I think you are going mental, just sayin'.

OoC:

What museum?

OoC: Let's just say Island Xx Museum, random place, random name.

OOC: :O those are really my two most hated legendaries xD dialga and sky shaymin uhg :p

IC: catutie respected his opinion and just watched the documentary. "wow i wonder if i will ever see any of these pokemon."

then he heard a boy behind him yelling about groudon..."he knows they wont just let him take the groudon right?" he asked the other person watching TV with him

OOC: i need to get these names down instead of just saying that person or the person xD

Jeriko woke up a few minutes later to find himself looking straight at the same show, but about Groudon. Groudon being found. Jeriko barred his teeth and made his voice deep with anger. "Not one soul but myself knows the truth. Not even my best pal, Taillow. Oh, I'll show them. I'm sneakin' out tonight. C'mon Taillow, let's sneak ourselves out." Jeriko and Taillow, side-by-side, were looking into the sea at a island with a museum on it. "Darn, we need a boat, or a surfing pokemon." Jeriko said as Taillow flew up in the sky and went to the other side. Jeriko made a small and stubby boat that made it to the other side. They walked inside and it was empty. Not one person was in and the only thing on display was the pokeball. Jeriko swiped it and ran, jumping in the boat and sailed back quickly.
Jeriko sat in his bed, holding a Masterball, containing Groudon. He smiled and sent Groudon out, but Groudon turned out to be a MagiKarp! The Masterball had a note inside saying, "Gotcha Jeriko!" Jeriko threw both the Masterball and the MagiKarp into the sea so no one could find them.

Tyler approches the lady at the counter. "Take good care of my Pansage. He's one of my favorites." He then heads for the boys dormatory. (Huh guess these guys got to know each other pretty quickly.) Seeing their were only a few beds left he picked one that was closer to the door. "A documentary about Legendaries huh? I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Thundurus but he's my favorite."

Gray woke up startled as another boy walked in. He heard him mention Thundurus. "Thundurus? I've seen Thundurus. I actually traveled a lot in Unova."

Jeriko's head jerked up at the sound of an interesting conversation and listened untill the name Thundurus was mentioned. Jeriko stiffined and didn't move. Thunurus was part of his past and he couldn't bare to speak about it. He flopped on his bed quietly, hoping his new buddies didn't relize he dropped out of the conversation too quickly.

"Nah, Thunderus isn't on yet. This is about Sinnoh, then Hoenn, and I think Kanto is next. And look! Regigigas! Isn't that cool, how it's a statue and all?"

OoC:

PokePoke,

I know I didn't make this game, but I think that you should try to stop acting for other people or running away doing your own thing. It's kinda annoying.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

Robot3300

OOC: ROFL oh robot lol you shouldnt have crossed that out xD and ya...pokepoke....that is what they call god modding :p and can make continuing the plot and keeping the plot going quite hard :p

IC: catutie kept watching but was getting bored. "hmmm i wonder what else there is to do around here. OH WAIT AXEW." he thought to himself and then facepalmed. he ran over to the desk to pick up his pokemon "i fogot to grab my axew is he all better?" he asked the nurse

Eileen:"Yes,he is better. Take good care of him!"
______________________________________________________________________________________
Dark:"Okay everyone,today is your first lesson. You all can catch one Pokemon. I will show you where you can catch them."
Dark knocks on the girl's room,and opens the door.
Dark:"We're going to catch a Pokemon,want to come?"
None of the girls answered. Dark just shrugged,and led the group into a huge room.
Dark:"Here is the room where you can catch Pokemon. Or should I say rooms."
There are 17 doors in front of you with Pokemon types at the top of the doors.

catutie looked at all the door wondering what was behind them. "so do we just go in?!" catutie said with excitement

Jeriko peered over catutie's shoulder and looks at a door. "Ooo, when can we go in?" he said.

OoC: Srry for Godmodding, didn't mean to, hope you can forgive me.

Gray considered his options carefully. "Let's see, I need a water type so, I choose the water door." He walked into the door with the water symbol on it.

"Well, If I've got Taillow, Bug and Grass are no match for me! But Thunder could kill my Taillow! And rock! Maybe I should..." but Jeriko's voice trails off as he wanders into the Water room without knowing and bumps into Gray.

"Oops, sorry! Wrong room!" Jeriko said as he walked out and into the Fire room. "Now THIS is my kind of room! Ooo, firey!"
"But maybe..." Jeriko walked out and into the Normal Type room.

PokePoke33 said:
Jeriko peered over catutie's shoulder and looks at a door. "Ooo, when can we go in?" he said.

OoC: Srry for Godmodding, didn't mean to, hope you can forgive me.

OOC: its ok i was just letting ya know before someone yelled at ya xD lol

IC: catutie walked toward the fighting door. "lets try and get a mienfoo axew" he told his pokemon as he released it out of its pokeball

A pool stretched inside the water room. "I really hope I can catch a Buizel, or a Basculin." As Gray continued walking, he saw a splash in the water. "Alright! Larvesta come out!" Oh no... "AGH! Larvesta! You're a fire type!

OoC:Here is what all the rooms look like:

BUG
The Bug room looks swampy. There are many trees,and spider webs. In the center of the room there is a huge dirty,murky,and sticky pond.

Dark
The room is very dark. In the sky,the sky is it's darkest with a moon in the center. It's basically a dungeon with no roof.

"Taillow, it's your turn to shine! Get us a- What the..?" With the pokeball high in air, Jeriko is staring at.... Himself?!?!?! Jeriko shakes his head. "This isn't possible! I need some help!"

"Hmm, so I already have a Rock/Flying, so I shouldn't pick either of those. Archen is weak to Ice, Water, Electric, and Rock, so I should get..." Ben didn't finish his sentence before wandering into the Water-Type room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back