Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack! Starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They can try.... I'll know before"
Glade looks at Marlow....
"You are a really good fighter... I'd never imagine you having weaknesses"

"Heh, you'd be suprised!" Marlow looked up at the sky, took a deep breath, and exhaled. "I love nights like these, when the stars shine bright and illuminate the Pokemon below..." the Cacturne's features darkened for a moment, before he heard something that sounded like singing, "Hey, Glade, d'ya hear that? Sounds like...Someone is singing!"

Lucky opened one eye. She yawned, and her eyes were both open. Lucky looked up at the ceiling and smiled happily. She felt as if something had changed. The Guild now seemed like a peaceful place. Lucky curled up snugly and closed her eyes.

Lucky dreamed of going on a quest, deep in a forest. A forest shrouded in fog. And then she saw a shiny Ralts that had a necklace around its neck. And then something grabbed it! It had blazing red eyes.

"Lucky, Lucky, save, save, me, me, please!" a voice called out in Lucky's mind. And then she looked at the dark figure. It looked like a Dragonite.

"Lucky! This is it!" the Dragonite said. It held up a fist and lunged at Lucky.

"No!" Lucky woke up. That shadow was the same as that shadow in her other dream!

"Why does that shadow haunt my dreams?" Lucky thought. She slithered up the ladder and went to the beach. The moon.... there was something a little off about it. Lucky looked dreamily at it, and then she snapped out of her dreamy state. She ignored the moon. Lucky sighed.

Lucky saw Marlow and Glade and slithered to where they were. "Glade and Marlow, how are yo--" but then she heard a singing. "Someone is singing!"

OOC: Sorry about not posting often. I was a little busy over the weekend. Holy17 has joined as a Quest Pokemon. Sorry about the update. MrGatr, sorry, but he wanted to be a Gallade, but you took it, so he asked to be a Ralts and to be in one of the quests. We'll be doing Quests soon.

OOC:
Fine with meh, I don't wanna do quests...
Even then if I did do quests, I could just be another Ralts...
We'd be pals :D

"The fears go away...And stars call our name..." Dawn contnued.

Dawn blushed.

"Goshes, didn't know I was that loud. Well it means that what you fear may not always be true. That pokèmon look at things before juding."

Marlow smirked at her explination, thinking in his head, 'That is more true than you think, Dawn...' The Cacturne realized that Lucky wanted to tell them something, so he adressed her, "Lucky, you wanted to tell us something?"

"What? Nothing, but I wanted to ask how you were doing." Lucky blushed. She wondered if they would be doing quests. She wondered if the Dragonite was just being creepy like that, or maybe.... it was a trick? After all, Lucky did have a strange dream about that voice--

"Lucky, Lucky, help, help, me, me, please."

Lucky thought about that shadow. She thought about the Ralts. Was it doing well, or was it in horrible danger? And that shadow--

"That's it," Lucky thought. "The shadow is a duplicate of the Dragonite, and we will be soon be overcome by these Light Pokemon. This must be the answer."

OOC: If everyone goes to the guild/ or sleeps, the night will be soon morning. Or, if some Pokemon sleep and some explore, the time will change. Just a suggestion, thanks. :)

OOC: Yes. If everyone decides to explore and some goes to sleep, the morning might come. I'm waiting for more posts. ;)

Marlow slowly nodded his head, "Okay then, should we get back to the guild? I'm tired..." Marlow yawned, and headed back to the guild, giving himself time to think. The Cacturne talked to himself, "...Perhaps I was foolish into thinking I could figure Glade out..." before he entered the guild and headed to bed, he grinned maliciously, "...Guess I'll have to go with the original plan!"

Lucky looked at Marlow as he ran off. Uh-oh. Did Glade read my mind? Lucky thought.

"Well, it's getting dark. I'll go to the guild to rest." Lucky said, then quickly slithered to the guild, slithered down the ladder, and--

"Hello, Lucky." Lucky heard a chuckle. It was Dragonite. Lucky looked at Dragonite. He was laughing and chuckling. His eyes had a very faint dim of red light. Lucky shuddered and backed up a little. "Didn't I scare you?" the Dragonite said.

"You did very much." Lucky hurriedly slithered to her room. "What a creepy guild." Lucky muttered, and curled up to sleep. She didn't feel safe taking off her backpack.

Dawn looked at the stars in the sky.

"This guild is not safe..I just know it..."

She started humming a lullaby. after a little bit she hopped back to her bed in the guild. Curling up she fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back