Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack! Starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"... I don't really understand that Serperior..." Coco admitted as soon as Lucky was gone.

Dawn nodded. She took out her diary again.

Day 1:

Why do they test us? We weren't ready. We all could have lost. But passing, we were told to explore or sleep early. I don't get it. I don't trust them whatsoever. Honestly, they need to tell us more information. And to make things weirder is that Serperior. I mean, she's a little odd. Maybe even a light Pokemon. She thinks everything is evil. Never trust Pokemon that you just met, my mom would say. But honestly she's too suspicious. I wonder...

Marlow looked around for anyone else before he entered his own room, making sure that no one was around to interfere. The Cacturne pulled out a notepad from his scarf, a pen rested in the spine. Marlow took the pen out and started writing in his notepad...

Entry 12 - It seems that Glade has no interest in reading my thoughts, which means that I can carry on with my plan without interruptions. Tomorrow I will 'study' Glade, only when I have done this will I be able to set the plan in motion.

Closing his notepad, Marlow hopped into his straw bed and drifted off to sleep.

Glade was laying calmy on his bed...
I wonder... Why was Lucky screaming like that... What is too this!

Glade soon fell asleep...
Completely forgetting he could read minds...

OOC:
Is everyone like totally scared of Glade cuase he can read minds?

OoC: Dawn's not. :3

IC: Dawn looked as the sun disappeared from the horizon and the moon came into the clear vision in the sky. She looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star. She hung her head low and put her hand on her heart. Then made a wish:

I wish that the guild isn't full of light Pokèmon. And that we're all safe.'

Dawn looked back at the sky. She got up and jumped back to the guild. It was quiet, so she made sduree she didn't make too much noise. She climbed down the ladder and hopped to her straw bed.

"Better get some sleep."

Dawn laid down on the straw bed and closed her eyes.

"Please make my wish come true..."

Dawn then drifited off to sleep.

Dawn woke up suddenly. Her breathing was heavy, as if of sudden fright.

"That dream, it happened again. The darkness, the shadows, the Pokémon. Horrible."

Dawn shuddered.

Glade lay there in bed...
What is with these dreams... What is with this guild..

Glade walked out of the guild, and sat on the beach, he was watching the moon...

Coco curled up and went to sleep, staying that way till it was morning or something happened before then.

Marlow, who had found it hard to fall asleep, heard movement. Getting up, the Cacturne looked out of his room just in time to spot Glade leaving the guild; Marlow smiled the most wicked smile and followed the Gallade. Marlow slowed down when Glade sat down on the beach, planning quickly how he was going to explain his presence.

When he had something in his head, he put on a concerned expression and made his presence known, "Hey! Glade!" the Cacturne approached the Gallade.

Dawn heard movement. She jumped out of her bed and into the town. She hopped to a cliff at the end of town. She sat down, her feet hanging over the edge.

"If there's one thing I want to understand is something about the dreams. But who cares..."

Dawn looked at the moon, it's brightness lighting up every area of the sea. She started to sing:

"The moon in the sky...So bright and shinning...Brings the joy to all...."

Marlow sat down besides Glade, crossing his legs. "I heard you moving while I tried to get to sleep, and I guess..." Marlow sheepishly grinned, "...Curiosity got the better of me!" the Canturne looked at Glade, and asked him a question, "So, why are you out here, then?"

"I don't know, I just feel drawn to the moon, and the power it has."
Glade sat down next to Marlow
"I enjoy the beach also, so, what do you think of this guild?"

"I have to admit, they know how to fight..." Marlow (not Mario), replied, adjusting his scarf, "...Though, I feel quite vulnerable, and I keep thinking that someday, they'll exploit my strengths and weaknessess." The Cacturne shuddered, "I'd hate that! Would you hate that, Glade?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back