Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack! Starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky sighed. She slithered into the guild.

"Everyone, are you coming?" she whispered to the rest of the Pokemon, not knowing if they would have to battle the entire Guild.

But then again, maybe that's what's happening. Lucky thought. We may be being tested to see if we're strong enough to explore the dungeons.

Lucky looked around. The guild was a.... ladder? Lucky looked at the ladder. It seemed to be connected to the basement, or whatever that was. "Strange," she said.

Dawn did the same thing again. She launched a blue ribbon like strings on the ladder. It froze up nice and smooth. She smiled and slid down the pole.

"The guild?"

Lucky looked down at the hole the ladder was leading to. It was dark!

"Dawn, are you okay?" Lucky was worried. She slid down the ladder. Lucky coughed. There was a strange mist forming. Lucky held her breath.

' Better not be poisoned. '

It was still pitch-black dark. Lucky still couldn't see, but being a Serperior had its advantages. Lucky could sense something coming towards them. Lucky guessed that it was Dragonite.

"Lucky, are your friends ready?" Dragonite asked.

"No, they're not here yet." Lucky said. The mist began to turn into fog. It wasn't dark anymore, but the mist was so dense that when Lucky raised her tail to her face's level, she couldn't even see it!

"We're here to test you." Dragonite's voice said.

"Yeah." someone else's voice came out.

Lucky prepared to fight. "The rest of the group should be here soon." she said, hoping they would come.

Dawn sighed.

"We have to...battle?"

Nonetheless Dawn prepared herself for a battle.

"Bring it!"

Lucky hoped the others would come soon.

"What are you waiting for? Let's battle!" a voice said in Lucky's head.

"No. We're not ready." Lucky said to the voice.

"NOW!" the voice shouted.

Lucky gasped and looked at the mist. "Could this be it? Could we be battling Light Pokemon?" Lucky thought. "But, I have to admit. Their will to battle me is almost so strong I'm beginning to tremble." Lucky shuddered.

"Better keep my head on straight," she thought.

Dawn was confused. She looked around but only saw mist.

"Oh, well...ATTACK!"

Dawn put her hands together and they glowed white. When she lifted them up in the air, stars followed her movements. She jumped up and moved her fists down and threw a few punches, the stars following. (Dizzy Punch)

Glade just looked at Dawn, and said
"Dawn... Your attract isn't working...."

Glade followed everyone into the guild

Three Pokemon jumped out at them!

"Gengar! The shadow!"

"Dragonite! The leader!"

But then there was a rumbling.

"RAIKOU! THE LIGHTING!" a Raikou leaped out at Lucky and used Fire Fang!

Lucky dodged the attack, and then used PoisonPowder on the three Pokemon. A purple mist formed around them, and they felt poisoned.

Lucky cried. "Hiyaaahhhh!" She jumped up and began to swirl. Leaves circled her and glowed. Lucky shot the leaves at Gengar, and then landed on the ground.

"Ow! Dark Pulse!" Gengar lifted one hand and made a dark ball, and threw it at Lucky.

Lucky dodged the attack. "We're battling!" she shouted up the ladder.

OOC: I nearly got ninja'd, but it still works.

Dawn gasped.

"Raikou!? Oh gosh!"

Dawn jumped up in the air and stayed there for a couple seconds. She jumped down, the wind in her ears. Dawn the jumped on top of Raikou.(Bounce)

Coco cried out in surprise by the sudden appearances, involuntarily using Psyshock to blast away the three enemies... and possibly striking anyone else along the ground.

Marlow struck from nowhere, punching the Gengar in the gut. Marlow then grabbed the Gengar and tossed him into a wall before Coco's Psyshock passed by Marlow. If it wasn't for Marlow's typing, it was possible that could've damaged him, the Cacturne turned back to Coco, "If you're going to fight, try and focus your attacks!" Marlow scolded himself for the harsh delivery of his words.

Glade remember the PROTECT He used on the group. He quickly began to read the minds of Gengar
They'll get killed off for sure...
I just know it

Glade lunges at the Gengar. He has an advantage. He used future sight before entering the guild.
Glade shoves one of his elbows into the Gengar's arm!

"C-can't we just get along here?!" Coco cried back, still trying to recover from the shock, somewhat annoyed at the Cacturne at the same time.

OOC: Ate the cacturn?

IN:
Glade drops his attack, letting Marlow have it, to go help Coco up.

Marlow backed up to Coco and Glade, his focus on the Raikou and the Gengar infront of him. "Right, does anyone have a plan outside of fighting until we drop? Because, we're not going to last the hour if we don't stop this fight now!" the Cacturne looked around, searching for anyhing he could use to end this quickly.

"Huh? The poison didn't work?" Lucky was somewhat confused. She used Slash on Gengar. It was supereffective, so Lucky had a advantage.

"No!" The Gengar fell to the ground. "I'm not finished!"

Lucky looked at the Dragonite. "Time to end this," she thought.

"Grass Pledge!" she shouted and jumped into the air, leaves appearing and glowing, and aimed them at the Dragonite. "Hiyah!" Lucky shot the leaves at Dragonite.

Meanwhile, Rakiou transformed into a Diagla.

"Oh, Arceus! I can't believe it!" Lucky said, shocked by the Diagla. It was a Ditto!

Dragonite had fell on the floor, but wasn't ready to give up. "Double Team!"

Copies of the Dragonite started appearing around Lucky. Lucky looked around, but was hit by Dragonite's Hyper Beam!

"No! I'm.... not.... giving up!" Lucky struggled to get up. "Leaf Tornado!" She jumped into the air, leaves appearing around her and starting to glow, then shot them at the Diagla.

"Gyyahhhh!" the Diagla cried. It started to attack Lucky, but Lucky said "LET'S END THIS NOW!" and used Grass Pledge again. This time, she shot the leaves at Dragonite and Diagla. The Diagla transformed into a Ditto.

Dragonite stood up and said, "Let's end this now. You've won. Welcome to the Guild."

Lucky looked at Dragonite. "You... I don't trust you. What are you? A Light Pokemon?" Lucky thought.

The room lit up. Lucky looked around. She saw a daunting image of a evil shadow- the one she'd seen in her dream- in her mind.

She groaned. "Dragonite, what do I do?"

Dawn shivered at the sight of the guild.

"Not like I hate you, but I honestly do not trust you. You're everything but good. Fighting us randomly just to enter the guild is stupid. And so far to me, you're stupid. I will never trust you. Never."

Glade read minds again
"DAWN! That isn't something you say in your mind"
Glade said, trying not to chuckle

"Dawn, They may be good at battling, but I would trust them..."
Glade winked at her!

OOC:
May I remind you!
me said:
Glade used protect, while walking into the guild!

"Well it's true." Dawn replied.

She sighed.

'Everything I do and say is wrong.'

(Protect must have failed, MrGatr... :p)

Coco didn't know what to think. Here were the supposed guild members that had just "tested" them in a battle. She thought that Dawn was actually right. This kind of welcome would scare off and possibly hurt more people that it would recruit. It was too harsh of an introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back